Narrow gauge screenshots

sorry for

Wow. Thanks, azzjazz. Hey, tell me, have you ever made any Trainz content at all?

sorry for not ansewing, I make routes, I have a lot of them, either unfinished or started, then forgotten about...

Anyway, as I said before, I will post some stuff tommorow regarding a new route Im going to make...and No one will know what it is...till then...

thanks,

azzjazz

Last edited:
Cheers bro:hehe:

btw that last shot makes me think that im being copied:p :confused: I've used those cliffs like that many times in the past.
but that loco looks a bit big to be ng:hehe:

You'd be suprised. Because not only is that engine indeed Narrow Gauge, its 30in. And yes, the cliffs are the ones off the DLS, thats because I dont want to pay for any.

damb! beat me to it:hehe:
yeah there by Ben (username=bendorsey). there are several to choose from (and i several) from 2006 to 2010, also coalarys, buildings, trestles, other bridges and ash trestles. each bridge you come across has sg, ng36in, ng2ft and ng 30in (IIRC). If its not in a gauge you want, simplely lay invisible track over it (as I did with the curved trestle on my route) though this does take time it will have great affect.

While i'm typing is there a 09/2010 standerd enginesound for the K-28's?

Might go for a K-36 soon :Y:

Hope thats enough info :Y::hehe:
steve

Aad for them to work doesn't the loco's need updated e-specs? I tried on some 04 beta's and the sound i replaced it with (TC3 steam sounds) and it went haywire. Only when i gave it a similar 09 e-spec did it function properly.

Cheers
Timo

Bobcass_20100513_0005.jpg

Near the Pass..

Nice BobCass.

But as for myself, I feel as if im falling behind.
So here is a progress shot of the GC&T's "HorseShoe Cove"

Oh yeah, well what about those engines and coaches on the 2ft gauge line? I know that those open wagons are standard gauge, but I'm not sure about the coaches and that diesel-looking shunter at the port.
This happened to be a dependency for a sugar cane route I'm currently downloading:
FRR Locomotive (2ft Gauge), kuid:39001:16

This looks to me like it might be the diesel in the screenshot.
:)
Barry

Well, if you tell me where you got those cliffs or name of them if on DLS, I'll say the ones in the link. LOL

rbar, Im going to say this now.

In terms of detail and completedness, yours is farther along than mine, therefore, you got this time.

I doubt you will be able to compare to the 5+ miles of COASTAL cliff side track once im done though:hehe: *cue evil laugh*

:eek: :eek: :eek: uh oh...

acctually i only started on tuesday and can only work for 5-1 mins at a time due to an issue with all auran products that I am really annoyed with:(
I guess yours will look either just as good or better than mine when your done, mainly because i have a habit of not finishing anything I start :hehe:

Good lick with your project:D Hope you finish yours :hehe:
cya
Steve:Y:

Back