Narrow gauge screenshots

Derlict shay?

I was hoping someone would reskin his shay and make one without the green on the truck journals..I find that a bit odd

Derlict shay?

I was hoping someone would reskin his shay and make one without the green on the truck journals..I find that a bit odd

That's just the paint scheme I liked

it's like the west side paintscheme but green instead of yellow and red.

Sometime I'll get it sent to David for download on the 30in site and also try to make it a scenery object. I am planning to replace the green color sometime.

I really dont deem this shot truely appropraite for this thread (though it is narrow gauge)...... so, I'll find something a little better

Screen_218-1.jpg

Hey thanks,........ OK.. here are some ones that no-one have seen...... they are bad....but still unseen
OLD PICS:
Screen_154.jpg

Screen_303.jpg

Screen_304.jpg

Screen_305.jpg

Screen_306.jpg

Screen_307.jpg

Screen_308.jpg

Screen_309.jpg

Screen_310.jpg

<anyone shocked that im doing something other than disneyland?:hehe: >

How bout' some guesses to what it might be?.......

Hey thanks,........ OK.. here are some ones that no-one have seen...... they are bad....but still unseen
OLD PICS:
<anyone shocked that im doing something other than disneyland?:hehe: >

How bout' some guesses to what it might be?.......

Roaring Camp and Big Trees.

Nice job so far.

Hi NIARTcar,
nice layout! Did you ever think of using backdrops? This adds a lot to realism.
Click down "my content" or search the DLS for "backdrop", perhaps you can use something.
jost62

Hi NIARTcar,
nice layout! Did you ever think of using backdrops? This adds a lot to realism.
Click down "my content" or search the DLS for "backdrop", perhaps you can use something.
jost62

yes, i have a few, I just havent finnished it yet..... im trying to find bushes and shrubs that you would see along side the track...... backdrops will be last on the board

Hey, Niartcar, are you gonna add the monorail crash on your disneyland layout? Just kidding. I can't wait for RC&BT.

Nice Bigboy but I would like to see the hitching post a little further from the track.:hehe:

Just kidding. It is looking really good.

Back