Narrow gauge screenshots

screen006r.jpg

screen010y.jpg

I found these screens of my latest work on the C&TS (from about a month ago...before the 'puter died this past week) that I hadn't uploaded, so I thought I'd do that.

Phantom Curve
Screen_037.jpg

Somewhere around MP 337 (?), between Lobato and Cresco. The old roadbed for NM Highway 17 is visible to the right...it's the empty part with now shrubbery, for those who are from Missouri, like me. :hehe:
Screen_046.jpg

The latest work on Tanglefoot Curve. I re-refixed some of the gradients, curves, grass, and textures.
Screen_054.jpg

Then after I got done with the work on the previous three screens, I got on kind of a high or something, and went nuts on the area around the trestle at Chama. Haha!
Chama03.jpg

In these Surveyor shots, the train is headed westbound, coming into Chama.
Chama02.jpg

An 'aerial' shot of the train on the trestle. I'll figure out a solution to make a better-looking trestle, or SOMETHING, to make it look more realistic here. I used Dave Drake's Animas River textures here for the Rio Chama.
Chama06.jpg

looking good.

JRT

More shots...

Stopping in the forest for passengers to take a break and go to the outhouse, as well as staying at the hotel, we caught this shot from our fourth floor room:

NGRailway4.jpg

When we were getting off the train, we caught this shot of our cargo-and our 4-4-0!

NGRailway5.jpg

We see a freight train as well as the train coming back to the station.

NGRailway6.jpg

These shots are from my first NG project.

Hang on it going to get a little bumpy

BUMP
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Zues, that was slightly unnecessary. "May 20th, 2009 09:06 PM" That's when the last post was. Five days ago. Whoop dee doo. Save your bumping for older things.

Not to heed to your silly request, I wanted to post a couple shots here myself.

Chama05.jpg

Chama01.jpg

Los Pinos...CLEARLY not finished yet. :hehe:

Screen_056.jpg

Last edited:
Crimson_Desert_Screen1.jpg

A supply train pulls in for the Crimson Desert Narrow Gauge RR. A 2-6-6-2 originally owned by the Uintah railway waits for the load to be dropped off.

Back