Narrow gauge screenshots

d4350374aa9ba99ebc043f1cb1765fe0.jpg

17f2d6d6cad77d5eb027f9e3433b9524.jpg

d359f844d9700731eb61a5d2933dd0b4.jpg

d32d1f08b08ff36665985fa25672a155.jpg

NGG16s anybody? Another brilliant model from edh6...

Well it seems that there will never be an end to narrow gauge content for Trainz. Nice work on those Garrets, Ed!! I'll have to download them when I get the chance.

Anyway, a relocation has slowed my progress with my Mojave & Panamint, but I figured yoou light like to see a few new shots showing off some of Trainboi1's WONDERFUL C&C 4-4-0s! Amazing engines they are and absolutely worth the price tag! (Which is pretty reasonable if you ask me)

preparing_to_board_by_gunslinger87-daomtcv.jpg

panamint_jct_engine_ched_by_gunslinger87-daomtdr.jpg

boarding_now_by_gunslinger87-daomtgc.jpg

the_northbound_mixed_by_gunslinger87-daomtdy.jpg

lonely_whistlestop_by_gunslinger87-daomtfc.jpg

borax_flat_milepost_8_8_by_gunslinger87-daomtg1.jpg

ballarat_ahead_by_gunslinger87-daomtgs.jpg

no__4_on_the_turntable_by_gunslinger87-daomte5.jpg

ballarat_journeys_end_by_gunslinger87-daomtgj.jpg

Replaced the trees on the Durango & Silverton route from the DLS to port into TANE.

Whenever I do a conversion to TANE the experience reminds me how bad TS12 really was, arrrrrrrrgh!

durango1.jpg

The procedural narrow gauge track looks good, available at:

http://www.banbyggarna.se/stl/scenery/track/page1.html

The 891mm is 3 foot and the 600mm is 2 foot, great stuff.

Harold

Last edited:
Strictly 891mm is 35in which is the old Swedish 3ft. However it is near enough; however one could adjust the config file for personal use only to give an accurate 36in.

Strictly 891mm is 35in which is the old Swedish 3ft. However it is near enough; however one could adjust the config file for personal use only to give an accurate 36in.
You actually believe that half-inch per side is perceptible to the human eye on the viewing screen?:D

3_foot_track1.jpg

Probably most of the other assets are off more than that.

Harold

Last edited:
You actually believe that half-inch per side is perceptible to the human eye on the viewing screen?:D
Probably most of the other assets are off more than that.

Harold

No I don't, but some people are rivet counters remember and I'd hate them to have sleepless nights :D

Hello all!
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to point me in the right direction to get a hold of Pencil42's tracks that he created for the WP&Y on TrainzItalia? They aren't on the DLS and I couldn't find a website that hosts them...
Thanks!

Back