My Work (large and numerous pictures)

Update to above. This will be added later this evening.

36419:1097 Seaboard Air Line RACOR 17-C High Switch is on The Erecting Hall, check the East Coast Trainz Download page, item 9a under Track Objects.

Well since progress is slow lately and I'd still like to show some of the progress on this route, here are a few very WIP shots from my Monson & Northeastern Route. Yes, yes I know, its crappy and unfinished, but it's better than nothing.
Bentley Yard

Hood & Sons Milk distributing warehouse

Bridge over the Main line outside on Bentley, this is a common railfan local

More shots to come from other portions of the route as I finish them, currently this is last on the list of things to be completed.
@WCL- those Algoma units most likely won't be released, in my oppinion they don't fit the true locos well enough.

looking good so far. Whats the bridge called, it looks like something by bendorsey, just wondering what the name is.

Great work montanawestern, keep it up!

The purpose of the 4 rails is one set of rails is the out and out scale track while the other set is for the locomotives to run on as the scales are not set up to handle the weight of a steam locomotive. This is one of those instances that you would on purposefully split a switch with a train.

Also just like WCL I am missing <kuid:305408:100375>, <kuid:471011:100870> for the Patriot River Lines V2 route. I have narrowed one of them down to the track inside the roundhouse but no other information pops up. If you could please help with finding these or at least letting me know their names I will try to locate them.

Thank you,
Brandon.

Last edited:
@Stealthsteam- <kuid:305408:100375> is an unreleased reskin, probably the best replacement for it is simulatortrain's black versions of his ST series track.
<kuid:471011:100870> is another unreleased reskin, go ahead and delete it from the config file, as it is not needed for the route to run correctly.
@chadd04- that bridge I believe is called wooden overpass by bendorsey, sorry for the delayed response on that one.

Last edited:
Back