Mow equipment

Whoa! You will start new project work on MoW? Wow that awesome of you:)! And which those is payware or freeware?

Hi D.

No, im not gonna start a new project on MoW:eek:
If you read all the posts, you will see that I was simply just talking to Craig about all the different tools and machines we got for track maintenance at my job,
Thats why i posted those links.

So i`ll guess it wont be freeware or payware.

Take care

Lars

Last edited:
I wish you luck with your project.

Perhaps because it's a discussion about real railway operations. I see you're still not thinking before posting :sleep:
well I was thinking (well that's a mirricle for me) because it says in this thread What to Post in Prototype Talk
Lance_Jago said:
Whether it be news of a new locomotive in the making, a fallen flag revival or a railfan outing, post it here to share with the community.
I didn't know that this was supost to go in here.

Last edited:
Hi D.

No, im not gonna start a new project on MoW:eek:
If you read all the posts, you will see that I was simply just talking to Craig about all the different tools and machines we got for track maintenance at my job,
Thats why i posted those links.

So i`ll guess it wont be freeware or payware.

Take care

Lars

Ohh my bad I think that you maybe plan new project make the MoW but not so maybe I need wear the glasses let me read on your post and Craig's post information too so I SORRY! So that awesome, CaddyLars:)

missed the "not" sorry.

i thought it was a bit wierd when he said it was not going to be freeware or payware.

I guess that I can donate my luck to Dnutter.

Last edited:
A little research like looking at the photo and reading the makers name and the name of the machine then a quick Google of HTT Mud Mantis will give you all the info you need and even how to get one if you have the cash. ;)

Interesting looking machine and also looks slightly odd...

Personally, I wouldn't mind some decent MoW kit down the EKR that'd handle bullhead rail. Our track needs some jacking and packing badly as well as some slewing over to straighten it up a bit.

regards

Harry

Back