Monorail, Maglev, and other alternate screenshots

They don't work in TRS2006, but they used to ... what happened to them since then, I will never know

Sorry for the large Fonts, I copied from the DLS and pasted here.
These Junctions work perfectly in TRS2019,2022 not sure about TANE and older versions.
MKVI Fixed Junction (Left) V3.7
<KUID2:95230:112426:5>
MKVI Fixed Junction (Right) V3.7
<KUID2:95230:112428:5>

Deleted. I think JJeff1955's post was directed to Hotgrove. My bad.

Hello Forester1 (LOL) no worries, I was trying to reach Trainman10 about his Engine Sounds to get permissions from him to update the to 3.7
His Sounds are very good quality but they have Ramp up, & ramp down drop out dead spots due to Trs2019, & 2022 compatibility issues.
I have found that I can patch this issue with trial and error numbers right down to the decimal point to get them to ramp correctly for the later Trainz 2022.

Is Trainman10 still around he does not seem to reply to his PMs?

Last edited:
Kit bashed suspended monorail station from a city of mass transit.

VJnjkFl.jpg

7naJPuL.jpg

1PILvJZ.jpg

V6WO8Pv.jpg

&#55357;&#56835;
71GGlPQ.jpg

[FONT=&quot]
qcuYaul.jpg
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Impressive work, Hotgrove!
Many thanks......call me John.

hotgrove is just a name i took from a racehorse that lost the 1977 Epsom Derby by a short head.
A teenage memory i will never forget as my late father bet it and was screaming at the TV. :D

Last edited:
Hopping onto this thread because i am an avid Monorail fan. Would anyone happen to know if more rolling stock exists for the Schwebebahn assets aside from the single Engine and coach i found on the DLS?

Back