Model Railroadz

And now for something completely different...

4augvn5j.sva.jpg

45crsuok.e5n.jpg

4b3fq5ks.o3w.jpg

32wmjxt3.ljl.jpg

1280_3936323133336639.jpg

Window, Bed and Shelve are Models from Trainboi1. Look on the excellent Side ''Trainz Forge'' . Marinemania was faster:):D .

Eso, very nice Work :Y:

Nice Greetings

Epo:)

Last edited:
Whoa! Lovin the stair way, I've always wanted to do that but I didn't know there were assets to make it possible.

awesome job conrail 45, where did you get the stairs and hand railings. they look sweet.. is there a way to do a two story layout with that concept.:udrool:

Much appreciated!

Mostly the stairs are just for aesthetic purposes. In theory, you COULD make a second floor, though the only issue is for the ground on the second layer, it would have to be exclusively ground splines, since there can only be one layer of ground at all times.

Though, now that I'm thinking about it... If it were planned out very well and perhaps was made correctly, a 2 floor area would be pretty possible. 2 floors, bottom floor could have track running along the outside of the room, and the upper (or lower) floor could have tracks running along the inside, that way no ground would overlap if done correctly... And a helix or two could bring the tracks between floors. Might be a big cluttered, and the camera could have some issues, but it's possible... Now I want to try this :hehe:

Also, the assets used for walls/ceilings/staircase is by the user Hack, and can be found on the DLS by searching "MRR". They are made in both N and HO scale dimensions I believe.

I'd jut love to see some of the model layouts in these 79 pages and over a thousand posts on the Download Station. Come on guys! You going to share?

Meanwhile I'm on my fourth layout. Some might have see this thread about bi-direction AI on a single track:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...-to-allow-bi-directional-AI-on-a-single-track

I'm in the process of making this one into a layout too. Work in progress (best viewed full screen and in HD):

It just needs texturing and all the fiddly little bits. And some really ancient and well-weathered boxcab electrics to run on it. Any takers?

Phil

That staircase is just appropriate :)

Beautiful work Phil, i tend to love American layouts :hehe: (i know you are from Australia)

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

And some really ancient and well-weathered boxcab electrics to run on it. Any takers?

Phil

Yes! I think we may have what you're looking for. I'm not there yet, but once I get a couple of outstanding projects completed these are on the list for sure. We have some old ones that were updated, but I think an entire new model is coming.

Mike

Just a Thought

These are a lot of fun to look at and would probably be fun to run, too. Here' an idea, though:

Garden railroads.

Wouldn't that be a gas - driving among the flowerbeds, hedges, and such, with the engineer seated in a live-steamer's tender or riding an F-unit like a pony? Watch out for the dogs, the barbecue grill and the lawn mower crossing... trestle across the duck pond.

Just a thought.

Back