Midwest Grain 3.0 Unable to unload at Grain Corp South.

Sentenal

I've tried to unload grain at the Grain Corp South site but each time I get this error message.

Thread Exception: ER_NullReference, line 245, file multipleindustrynew.gs

Stack dump:

<kuid2:45324:400001:2>

function $void@MultipleIndustryNew::performStoppedLoad(Vehicle,string), line -1
function $void@MultipleIndustryNew::performTimedLoad(Vehicle,string,float), line 286

I'm guessing that in order for the multiindustry to work correctly I need the add on content...is this correct? Or is there something I am missing?

Thanks,
Ed

Ed

I got the same error message and was curious enough to play about trying to debug the problem. Switched to Corn and it worked. Playing about with deleting and replacing Grain in the queues etc and it still wouldn't work to unload Grain.

I know the product Grain should work so I cloned the Route and just deleted the JR multi industry and then added a new copy of the same asset. Set up the queues for Grain again and it works. There must have been some bad data associated with the Grain queue in the original asset.

Glenn

Thanks Glenn...I too looked at trying to debug but did not try corn. :eek: I'll give it a try and let you know how I made out.

Ed

I got the same error message and was curious enough to play about trying to debug the problem. Switched to Corn and it worked. Playing about with deleting and replacing Grain in the queues etc and it still wouldn't work to unload Grain.

I know the product Grain should work so I cloned the Route and just deleted the JR multi industry and then added a new copy of the same asset. Set up the queues for Grain again and it works. There must have been some bad data associated with the Grain queue in the original asset.

Glenn

Hey Glenn,

I loaded up a hopper with corn but still got the same error message. I guess if I want to use the route to its fullest I will have to clone it like you did and make the corrections.

Thanks for the tip

Back