Lost Build Patches

I cannot remember the exact phrase but it was similar to the second I shall uninstall trainz10 then reinstall then patch

Brad,

You'll sadly need to reinstall Trainz, again.

When you reinstall, run the patches as administrator. This should help.

Also never cancel a patch process. Let it do its thing even if it takes forever, or it looks like it's frozen.

John

I did a complete delete stopped virus checker reinstalled Trainz restarted trainz updated contents then options clicked to next window. It started with a reduced screen went black then error, TADD aemon exe has encountered a problem and has needed to close we are sorry for any inconvenience then sent error report, I closed trains restarted windows Trainz started OK and asked for patch I downloaded the patch waited for it to start and went to bed. This morning opened the computer started Trainz it was still the old version on start screen and options nothing had changed.
All these problems have started after the computer crashed and had to be sent away for repair They reformatted the hard derive updated the bios In my opinion it was the graphics card which is very poor. I am in a complete quandary and at a loss what to do next.

As I tell other users, the built-in patch system is not reliable.

Use the patch link I posted earlier in this thread.

You may need to reinstall first.

Shane

Hi its still failed can you tell me where to find the Patching log as when I started the computer from standby this morning it was just the standard win 7 page and had to start Trainz to see if the patch had worked Les

I have sent my computer back to argos and am going to get a replacement I hope this time one that will allow me to run Trainz ok is there any one who can recommend a good spec that will not bankrupt me i do not want to spend any more than 500 pounds. Les

Back