Looking For Other Player

GN1996

Not a real user title.
I am looking for someone to run trains with on a small American based coal route I am creating in TS12. Anyone who would like to join is welcome.

This route has now been deleted due to a severe problem with it.

Last edited:
Is the route on the dls? If it isn't, then others can't play. The route can only have built in item to work with mulitplayer.

This route is not on the dls. I didn't know it had to be as I am new to the Trainz world.

This route is not on the dls. I didn't know it had to be as I am new to the Trainz world.
The route, session and ALL dependencies have to be built-in or on the DLS. Even one blade of grass on a third-party website will mean that the route and session cannot be used for Multipayer at all!

Once you have the route built and done, you can upload it to the DLS. Once there, others can download it and enjoy it. Then once you have a session uploaded that has the multiplayer rule in it, others can join you, or you can join others games.

And speaking of multiplayer small Coal routes, you might want to try
Dugout Version 3.0/ Multiplayer Dig Deeper in the Pits Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall
series. It also has 8 different singleplayer sessions so people can practice one side or the other.:)

Back