Login/mail issues

dmueller

Hello.

Have there for some time, a problem with my account (Danielmueller, this one is created by a friend) on Auran.

If I want to login i see one of these errors:

Message 1:
If you are not currently registered, please register with Planet Auran

Message 2:
Having login troubles, Please read:

Please ensure you have cookies / sessions enabled in your web browser
If you have any internet security programs running, make sure they are not blocking cookies,
If you continue to have problems please contact Help Desk.

If you require assistance, click here to contact our helpdesk.

When I request a new password simply no mail arrives. With spam folder I never had problems and it will not be this time.

Yesterday I then once registered a new account with a different email address (web.de). Also, there was no activation mail. Not even in the spam folder.

Two emails to the Auran support at intervals of one week, so far not answered or the answers were not any.

I can not explain really. With other mail traffic or registrations I have no problems.

Maybe someone of you know the problem or know more?

Would be a shame if I have no access to DLS and my objects more ...

I think the reason for this are the auran mail-servers...

Sorry for my bad english... im from germany and use google partially.

regards
Daniel

Have you checked your spam/bulk folders?

It may be worth trying to register with a Google Mail address, as these normally work properly. Failing that, there is an email address on the Helpdesk page you can use (for spam reasons, I am not going to post it here).

Shane

Yes. I've checked the spam folders. There is no problem with my mail account i think.

And yes. I have a new account (this one). But in my old account are registred serial numbers and i cant use these now... :confused:

I've wrote 2 mails to the Helpdesk... no answer...

Daniel

Hi Shane,

the problem is: I dont receive any mail.

New registration (testet with 2 different mail adresses) -> no mail
password forgotten -> no mail

i sent the first mail to Auran Helpdesk on 13th August... ;)

I think its a problem with the auran mail servers or any other things ^^

greetings
Daniel

It may be, but the method I've described has worked fine previously. It may be possible that your mail provider has rejected the email as it is effectively automated.

Shane

Hello Shane,

no. Really. I am working on computer since 6-7 years. I've never, really, NEVER problems with my spam folder.
And i tested 2 mail-providers.

I still think, its a problem on Aurans side ;-)

Daniel

hi Shane

YES, i tried the link you posted... but i wrote this in my last posts... please read ;-)

greetings from Germany ;)
Daniel

I have had this very problem now for a month with only one reply from the helpdesk. I have submitted a new ticket in the hope that someone responds. Everything was going fine and then one day I couldn't access the DLS or Planet Auran. I can still access the forums oddly enough. When I try to log in I get the same error messages and when I click on the forgot password link, I too never get the email and I have tried several different email address. I tried setting up a new account and never got the activation email. But when I submitted the helpdesk ticket, that email came straight through. I wonder if there is an issue on their side. I also am frustrated with lack of support from the helpdesk but I guess they could be rather busy. Even a reply saying they are investigating would be good. I have uninstalled and binned my game but would consider coming back if I could get this issue resolved.

For those wondering, we are in the midst of fixing our email server as there seems to be an issue with some emails not coming through (sometimes they don't come through at all, sometimes through to the spam folder).

As for the tickets, we are quite busy but we should hopefully get to them soon.

Kris

EDIT: Daniel, I have searched for your ticket using your username (Danielmueller) and using your email address (removed) and even searching via your name, to no avail. If you have a ticket ID number, can you please post it here?

Last edited:
Hi Kris.

I've sent 2 Mails to auransupport[at]auran.com but i didnt got a answer. ;-)
I've no ticked ID number or didnt heared something about a ticket ID for my account ;)

Daniel

Hi Kris.

I've sent 2 Mails to auransupport[at]auran.com but i didnt got a answer. ;-)
I've no ticked ID number or didnt heared something about a ticket ID for my account ;)

Daniel

I have received no tickets from you, unfortunately. Can you try submitting a ticket via this account and I will see what I can do. Just make sure to list all relevant information about the original account.

Kris

Hi Kris.

Aaah... now i understand... i've logged in with this account on helpdesk and submitted a ticket ;-)
Didnt saw this function before... But i dont have access to my old account so i cant login to this :D

greets from germany
Daniel

I am having the same problem not receiving any login emails from www.auran.com/PlanetAuran as Daniel. I'm beside myself with frustration with the Planet Auran login/email registration. Every day for the past week, I request an email but no mail ever arrives and yes I check my Junk Folder. I've been developing software for 7 years and never had problems with logins like this except when a company explicitly acknowledged they were having issues. That's my problem. There is no message on the Planet Auran login page that acknowledges there are issues with the email server, which is even more frustrating.

To put that in comparison, on forums.auran.com, I received separate username & password emails within seconds of requesting them.

I do have a support ticket #ARG-906577, but things seem to move SO SLOW given this is an issue blocking me from working with Trainz in the way I desire (Multiplayer, using the Download Station).

I am having the same problem not receiving any login emails from www.auran.com/PlanetAuran as Daniel. I'm beside myself with frustration with the Planet Auran login/email registration. Every day for the past week, I request an email but no mail ever arrives and yes I check my Junk Folder. I've been developing software for 7 years and never had problems with logins like this except when a company explicitly acknowledged they were having issues. That's my problem. There is no message on the Planet Auran login page that acknowledges there are issues with the email server, which is even more frustrating.

To put that in comparison, on forums.auran.com, I received separate username & password emails within seconds of requesting them.

I do have a support ticket #ARG-906577, but things seem to move SO SLOW given this is an issue blocking me from working with Trainz in the way I desire (Multiplayer, using the Download Station).

I do apologize mrbuffneff for your issues and can understand the frustration, as I am having issues with another site and their emails/helpdesk (though my issue refers to receiving emails that I no longer want). As I mentioned previously in this thread, we are working on the issue and are looking to have it resolved as soon as we can. However, in the mean time, we only ask that you bear with us and remain patient. As for your tickets, we will get to them when we can. You can be rest assured we have not forgotten you or looked over your tickets but rather, we have not yet reached them.

Kris

I have had this very problem now for a month with only one reply from the helpdesk. I have submitted a new ticket in the hope that someone responds. Everything was going fine and then one day I couldn't access the DLS or Planet Auran. I can still access the forums oddly enough. When I try to log in I get the same error messages and when I click on the forgot password link, I too never get the email and I have tried several different email address. I tried setting up a new account and never got the activation email. But when I submitted the helpdesk ticket, that email came straight through. I wonder if there is an issue on their side. I also am frustrated with lack of support from the helpdesk but I guess they could be rather busy. Even a reply saying they are investigating would be good. I have uninstalled and binned my game but would consider coming back if I could get this issue resolved.

Hi Folks,

I too have not been able to log on to planet auran or the dls but as you can see, I am able to access the forum. For me, the problem started several months ago when I had to change email addresses due to spam issues I was have with my shaw email account. After updating the email address on planet auran, I was able to access everything fine for the one day but the next day an onward, I have not been able to access anything but the forums.

My very old, outstanding ticket number is Ticket ID: GDT-526939 which had to be submitted from a different account than this one since I can not access planet auran.

Hopefully you are able to resolve this for all of us soon!

Bricey!

Back