Landrvr1 E7 Errors?

Ferrous

Going...going...
Has anyone else had any problems with any of Landrvr1's E7's, specifically CN 4006, NYC 4014A & 4014B, and SAL 3041?

The CN and NYC locos mentioned above are missing textures (the NYC locos are 100% white), and the SAL loco doesn't show above.

Here's the twist: CMP detects NO errors with any of the 4!

Any ideas?

After some experimenting, the problem seems to be file names with name A and they are named B. Some changes to fix this.

CN 9906 - clone file, "e7 cn 9906.texture.txt" and change name of clone to, "e7 cn 9905.texture.txt" you need both files

SAL 3041 - mesh is named, "e7 sal 3027_body.pm" should be "e7 sal 3041_body.pm" so config file sees it

NYC 4014a - change name of, "e7 nyc 4014a.texture.txt" to, "e7nyc1.texture.txt" same as 4007

NYC 4014b - I haven't figured it out yet, it has to be an improperly named .TEXTURE.TXT file. I tried the name of every other B-Units' .TEXTURE.TXT file but they don't work, also tried some others I thought of but no show. Only fix I could think of involves copying a different B-Unit mesh over, renaming it so the config file can find it and renaming the main .TEXTURE.TXT files but you have to make sure they are compatible B-Units in details (couldn't use PRR for example). You could copy "e7 sp 5900b_body.pm" into the body folder of NYC 4014B and rename it to "e7 nyc 4014b_body.pm" (I change the original to "e7 nyc 4014b_body_old.pm" but you could delete it). You then have to rename the .TEXTURE.TXT for the body to the one you copied the mesh from, in this case "e7 nyc 4014b.texture.txt" becomes "e7 sp 5900b.texture.txt". Noted NYC 4014B was missing 5 files other B-units had so I copied these in too.
white-light-small.bmp
white-light-small.tga
white-light-small-white-light-small.texture.txt
white-light-white.texture.txt
white-light-white.tga

Thanks, Eric!:D :wave:

EDIT: the SAL and NYC 4014A are working now, but it looks like I'll have to monkey with the CN A unit a little...

Last edited:
Back