JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

This locomotive part of expanded train pack for new re-worked BN route, so was made for TANE, but locomotives must be working in TS12 with all SP and HF.

Bit old school i know but i still love em.
1a3de23ca56c68777dd00fb5868e1b43.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

Justin,
Thank you for the upgrade to the signal library. I haven't had much time to play with them and figure out how to use channels, but that might come with time.
The BN GP38-2 is amazing. Thank you.
Regards,
BN%202106_zps4bdh1swb.jpg

BN%202104_zps1wmskwcp.jpg

Michigan Southern 907 returns from Sturgis to White Pigeon with empties to be interchanged with the Grand Elk.

GP9 No. 907 passes the old engine house in White Pigeon. Out of frame to the left, the 907 will cross Kalamazoo Street and enter the White Pigeon Yard. There, they'll run around the cars and shove them the last three-quarters of a mile to the interchange.

Looking at the recent shots, can I just ask if it's a thing now for TANE content to no longer have ground planes? I haven't bought any TANE specific trains but in my opinion the lack of such still detracts from the realism despite the new dynamic shadows. Unless at the extremes of daylight (sunrise sunset at very low angle) most vehicles have a darker kind of diffused shadow in addition to the one they cast in direct light.

(If you feel this should be a new thread please split it and my apologies Justin.)

Take the N&W C30-7, clone it, replace some textures with the same textures from the SCL C30-7, top off with some detailing and.....
Ken_S_20161122_0000.jpg

Back