JointedRail stuff [screenshots/renders]

And now for something different:

1482a8d1385c344b15f9810ea3727ecb.jpg

Is that a Conrail drop-end gondola? Found a picture from '77 of a whole train of those moving snow out of Buffalo somewhere, don't remember where i saw it. And that steelworks building looks awesome Mike.

Is that a Conrail drop-end gondola? Found a picture from '77 of a whole train of those moving snow out of Buffalo somewhere, don't remember where i saw it. And that steelworks building looks awesome Mike.

Conrail probably had them since EL had hundreds if not thousands and NYC/P&LE had a bunch too. A snow load would be pretty great.

I really like that building along with the rusting crane, its a nice touch. Keep making beautiful content.

Agreed - great job with the rust work! Very realistic!

Edit: I find myself checking the forums more than once a day now, plus JR's facebook page, just in anticipation of new content! This stuff is fantastic and helps keep interested in the game! Thanks for your hard work!

Last edited:
Just want to deliver many grats for the job you are doing there at Jointed rail,last 3 days im enjoying your quality freeware i still cant eject from my head the terrific sound effects of the Alco CR RS7 not to mention the other Locos.I dont know what are you doing there but the outcome is extreme quality,you gave me the sense that you are not good only at graphics but you feel the trains palm before you are releasing them.Good job and keep up to the same rythme!!.

Last edited:
Just want to deliver many grats for the job you are doing there at Jointed rail,last 3 days im enjoying your quality freeware i still cant eject from my head the terrific sound effects of the Alco CR RS7 not to mention the other Locos.I dont know what are you doing there but the outcome is extreme quality,you gave me the sense that you are not good only at graphics but you feel the trains palm before you are releasing them.Good job and keep up to the same rythme!!.

Thank you! We have traveled quite some distances just to obtain sounds from the actual locomotive we're modeling. We have another trip planned before the year is out ot get a couple more items we need. Glad you are enjoying them, all these guys work very hard to make sure we can get this as close to real as possible.

Mike

Please excuse me while i go find my lower jaw....I think it got blasted off. I'm hoping theres some more passenger stuff in the works, especially if its in Great Northern paint.

Back