Invalid content?

JavaJo

Hi all, just bought the game (digital d/l) and not really getting this downloading thing. If I click on an item with "add to d/l cart" it says the content is invalid, no diff with whatever category I pick. Now if I click on Download Helper it shows up in the d/l window as downloading, so I assume it is working, but as an eg. a scenario I d/l doesn't show up in my default scenario list. Am I missing a step or something? Also, on the main page that shows content updates, are all these items for all the scenarios or just Surveyor? Thanks:confused:, confused in Canada.

Hi all, just bought the game (digital d/l) and not really getting this downloading thing. If I click on an item with "add to d/l cart" it says the content is invalid, no diff with whatever category I pick. Now if I click on Download Helper it shows up in the d/l window as downloading, so I assume it is working, but as an eg. a scenario I d/l doesn't show up in my default scenario list. Am I missing a step or something? Also, on the main page that shows content updates, are all these items for all the scenarios or just Surveyor? Thanks:confused:, confused in Canada.

Hi, When you start TS12 click on content (this will open the content Manager). Maybe you must wait for a Databank update. After them you can download all you will have (from DLS). Use the Filter on leftside to specific you search.

In the routes menu you must toggle the favorites star to see all installed routes and sessions. A simple task, but some people miss it!

Hi, When you start TS12 click on content (this will open the content Manager). Maybe you must wait for a Databank update. After them you can download all you will have (from DLS). Use the Filter on leftside to specific you search.

I apologize for I probably should've put my post in general questions. I should've also been more specific in my issues. I know what u speak of but trust me I've been there done that. Sometimes Content Manager tells me I'm offline, sometimes online, no rhyme or reason to it at all. So I'll log in once again like it tells me and same thing. It's really hit and miss, and it seems like all I do is log in just to navigate the game/site. Btw my internet connection is ok.

In the routes menu you must toggle the favorites star to see all installed routes and sessions. A simple task, but some people miss it!

Thanks but again, been there done that. Nothing there, just the default ones. I'd like to know where these routes/sessions I'm d/l are going.

The contents update page updates a specific item or that is either built in or you have downloaded. It can be in a route, scenario or just in your database. If you download a route and it does not appear on your Routes page and given that favorites is unticked then it is faulty.

Back