I Was Railfanning On The Clinchfield RR

conrail_3004

Hi all, I was rail fanning on the clinchfeild rr, i got 2 day on photo's,
here we go, this frist one was a conrail grain train,

15.jpg
16.jpg
20.jpg

seeing two conrail units is getting rare. very rare to see a conrail unit set leading a train

he will be by passing the yard and going through the outside of town, i got him at a couple of spots, he a slow track order,

36.jpg
38.jpg

the next shot is at miller, this is where i was staying for the night, and is the last shot the conrail grain train that i got for the 1st day,

52.jpg
53.jpg
54.jpg

here is the 2nd day of catching a train on the clinchfeild rr,
hard to belive, but other grain train, i guess the west is really busy right now, this one had 3 uints on it, i went down to elkhorn to get this one, but very sad to say i could not get the hole trip to dante,
i will stop talking now,
here we go,
this is at elkhorn yard,
55.jpg
56.jpg

went up the road aging, boy this is very beautiful country, early fall, and the grain was moving, you should here them going through this valley,

75.jpg
76.jpg
77.jpg
78.jpg
80.jpg
81.jpg

now this is were it get sad, this is the last two pict's that i got to take, my camara ran out of film, no worrys, but it got stuck when it was rewinding backwards, :( no way to fix it, now i was going to buy a new one, :D

here you go, the last two shots of my trip, let me know if you like or not, thanks for your time, have a great day,

82.jpg
83.jpg

Back