I gunna be flamed for this, I hope it lives a bit first

Status
Not open for further replies.

lner

Playing TS2016.....
well it has too be done

Saturday 05 July 2008 RAF Waddington Airshow 2008 witnessed a moment in history as Avro Vulcan XH558 took to the skies over Lincolnshire to perform her first display in the 15 years since she left Waddington when the RAF delivered her to Bruntingthorpe.

here are a few pictures of that first display

DSCF2825.jpg

The Take Off I was so excited that I forgot to get her in the center lol

DSCF2866.jpg

First Pass

DSCF2876.jpg

DSCF2880.jpg

A pass with Avro Lancaster PA474 of the Battle of Britain Mermorial Flight two of Roy Chadwick's masterpieces togethor at last

DSCF2884.jpg

DSCF2886.jpg

Two More Passes

DSCF2893.jpg

Pass with bomb doors full open

DSCF2896.jpg

Caught at the start of an awsume powerclimb :cool: what a fantastic howl she makes

DSCF2902.jpg

Safeley back on terra firma and holding at the other side of the runway before moving back to its parking space

There's this cool community forum called "Prototype Talk". I think you'd be wiser putting the thread in there, under a different title. :wave:

Cool Pictures! And.. I don't think posting it in Prototype Talk would be a better idea.. Since Jets have nothing to do with prototypes...:sleep: Anyways, love the RAF jets, im hoping to catch the blue angles later this month, as well as a C5A.

Corey

I thought its better in here because prototype is refrencing to the prototype of the game which is real railways, as this is avitation I feel it is more for members of the comunitity that are also aviation enthusiats.

The reason for the name is the last thread I created for this special Delta Lady was closed lol, tis my own lil joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back