I assume

carr

Because trs2009 and 2010 are no longer supported. And that DLS is no longer available for these two programmes? Does this also mean that I will not be able to download and install cmp's from external sites either?

Yes you can download anything from a 3rd party sits and use the import cdp function in CM

Jamie

Not strictly - whilst it may be more difficult to download TS2009/TS2010 assets from the Download Station into TS2009/TS2010, and no new TS2009/TS2010 assets will be able to be uploaded to the Download Station after next Monday, it should still be possible to download from third-party sites without any issues. In terms of downloading using Content Manager though, TS12 users will still be able to download without needing a First Class Ticket.

Shane

Of course you can download from other sites.
Unless that site download is linked to the DLS.

Some one told me ounce, "You can assume anything thing you want, but your assumption may be wrong".

If you have TS12 or an FCT you can still download from the DLS with older versions, what N3V cannot guarantee is that using CM in 2009 or 2010 to download will still work in the future if the DLS is modified in any way. As you have TS12 registered I can't see any imminent problems, TC3's CM still downloads and that's not supported.

"When you ASSUME, you may well make an ASS out of U and ME".

When serving aboard the USS Kitty Hawk as a Second Class Petty Officer, a First Class Petty Officer I had to work with told me that.
I was shocked! It was the first bit of wisdom I had heard him speak, and the last.
:D

Back