Helpdesk issue: Any other trainzer experience this?

mjolnir

Fellow Trainzers:

Over the past week or so, when I go to the very bottom of the "Planet Auran" page, I see that the "Helpdesk" link is in black (as contrasted with the blue in which "Privacy Policy" and "Contact us" are displayed), and clicking on the help desk link results in a page with the legend:

Network Timeout

The operation timed out when attempting to contact support.auran.com.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage? Try again later.
Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

If I navigate to the "Contact us" page, and click on any of the "support.auran.com" links, I get exactly the same response.

Is it just me, or have others of you also experienced this behavior?

ns

Last edited:
I'm not getting the same responses (Chrome) but the link is definitely not working. Hopefully Zec will see your thread.

Link is working here as far as getting to the send message page, which as I haven't got a problem I've not tried. Browser is Firefox.

Back