DLS, Planet Auran, and Auran.com currently offline

rwk

Why is the DLS broken? It displays a white error page. It says

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

Last edited:
saaaame here...how longs this supposed to be down???

at least now i def. know im not the only one...anyone have any idea how long this things supposed to be down????

Download Station, Trainz CMP, Auran, Planet Auran Down!!!

All the listed are being shown as down, will not allow me to get onto the download station or cmp. It was just working a little while ago, and all of a sudden everything went blank!!!

Hi All
I have sent a message to the admin, however it may be a little while before this is fixed, since it is New Years eve (well, midday, but today is still NYE), and as such the admin may not be able to fix it till Monday.

Thank you for your patience.

Glad to see you are on top of things Zec. I for one can wait untill it's sorted.

Happy New Year to you Sir.

Regards Dave

Thought I would post as well as I am having trouble with the DLS too.

While I use TrainzAgent to download, I am having problems. For some reason this program is not working even after a reinstall. It has not failed me for many years until now. I was able to download 2 test items yesterday ONLY by using FTP download link.

Craig
:):):)

All the listed are being shown as down, will not allow me to get onto the download station or cmp. It was just working a little while ago, and all of a sudden everything went blank!!!
Amazingly enough....you can actually run Trainz without them....:cool:

Hi All
I have sent a message to the admin, however it may be a little while before this is fixed, since it is New Years eve (well, midday, but today is still NYE), and as such the admin may not be able to fix it till Monday.

Thank you for your patience.

Can I please ask you to contact Administration by Auran, and tell them that their email system is broken down in line 711, which prevent any mail to go to them, or from them.

I bought Trainz2010 as download 02 jan 2010.
I got no confirmation mail from them, but the game is paid by VISA 5 of january, so it is in their system.
I tried to email them....but there is no one working beside helpdesk.
I did not get any password when I bought the game.but an account was automatic made..and none key.
There was no way to get into helpdesk
Lucky enough did the retrieve system in forum worked, so I used lost password from there.

I managed to post in helpdesk 6.of january.

I have followed up 2 times by post in helpdesk

today we write 17 jan 2010, and still no reaction.

I start wonder what firm can manage to run a business like this.

Can someone please give messages that they need to look into their email system...and help system....and start doing customer service!

I would be very grateful :)

Last edited:
Guys Guys Guys (Gals too):

About 8 to 11 AM (east coast USA time) on Sunday the DLS always seems to be down. Its almost certainly due to the Auran staff doing weekly computer housekeping like incremental backups, etc. It may be inconvienent to but failure to do such things can result in catastrophic failures (remember the great server crash).

Ben

And if I may add, guys ....

... not sure if this is still the case, but Auran has two servers ... the first server handels all of the US contents, while the second handles Europe and beyond ....

This was posted by Auran some years ago, so not sure now if all that has changed!!

Good Luck to all ... I know how frustrating it could be!!

Ish

Broken

Can't access it from inside of the program nor directly from the web. It states I don't have a serial number when trying to add to download cart and will not access the other options. Within Trainz 2010 it states the URL does not exist.

DLS Broken

Same here. Can't add to cart, can't download, can't do anything!! It is no better trying to use content within Trainz 2010. It can find the files but states can't find the URL to download.:'(

bendorsey and ish,
You guys did check the dates of the messages here? Only Edvin1aa's message is new, new user trying to find where to get assistance.
I think you got confused.
Last I heard, all of Auran's servers were in Florida.

Back