HBH Around The Bend phase 2 is Uploaded

HillbillyHobo

I did my best to make sure everything worked, but as we know, no one is perfect. :)

I did have to change some of the rolling stock cars, so you may want to download the session too, just be safe.
(Not sure if session has anything to do with items added to cars?)

I cannot wait until I get a new computer for gaming, and can get 2019 loaded up for some real challenges. lol

I hope everyone enjoys the route, and we will see you around the bend. :)

I just went to check the route in DL, and it's not there.

I imported it again, and it's not letting me commit the route. I believe if I don't commit the route it drops off.

The problem is the open for edit is not lit up for me to click, so I can't commit it.

I GIVE UP!!!

When did you upload the route? Today?

It can take a few hours before an uploaded asset will appear in your MyTrainz --> My Content --> Preview Area waiting for your approval to add it to the DLS. You will also have the option to Cancel (or Delete, not sure which it is). If you do neither then it will be automatically removed after 30 days (or so). You can also edit it and upload it again with the same kuid code before you click Approve. The newer version will replace the old in the Preview Area awaiting your approval.

After you approve it then there will be a delay until the next daily update cycle before it appears on the DLS - I am uncertain of the date/time zone when that occurs.

Any asset that is Open for Editing cannot be uploaded to the DLS. It must be submitted or reverted in CM first.

Sorry if you already know all of this but there may be others who may see this thread and do not know.

Last edited:
Back