Happy 69th Birthday deeelare

Ah, the Mighty D once again nods his head to the inexorable march of time. Here's hoping your minions have decorated your fortress of ambivalence with banners and balloons and have engineered a biologically neutral birthday treat!

The Mighty D....once a mild mannered trains enthusiast; now a protector of those that occasionally post but mostly lurk about the forums.

Happy birthday "D", don't celebrate too much. There's little more pathetic than a drunken superhero! We of the free world salute you!:D

Ah, the Mighty D once again nods his head to the inexorable march of time. Here's hoping your minions have decorated your fortress of ambivalence with banners and balloons and have engineered a biologically neutral birthday treat!

The Mighty D....once a mild mannered trains enthusiast; now a protector of those that occasionally post but mostly lurk about the forums.

Happy birthday "D", don't celebrate too much. There's little more pathetic than a drunken superhero! We of the free world salute you!:D

Me thinks Ed may be partaking of a little 'good cheer' in celebration of three birthdays being celebrated today!:p

Don't overdo it, Ed. Take heed of the wisdom in your last sentence.:D

Happy birthday Deeelare.

Hope it's a good one.

Matt.

Thank you all , sincerely :eek: !

It is a very special feeling one gets knowing they have
at least some acceptance with Forum members .

Most of you will not read this , as I am most likely on your
ignore list ?

But Thank You anyway --- ,dave

Many apologies for being so late with my birthday greeting Dave, you've never been on my ignore list.......:p

Cheerz. ex-railwayman. :wave:

Thanks again for your replies and birthday wishes !

Yes, you are....but since it's your birthday, I'll make an exception and not ignore you today...:cool:

And it is appreciated Sourdough , you should really read more of my posts ?
Like Ed , every once in a while I say something sort-of-important ? :hehe: :hehe:

--- ,dave

Back