Did anybody get N3Vs puzzle?

Forester1

I got an email from N3V wishing me a Merry Christmas and saying there were a couple of presents unwrapped at the bottom of the tree, hinting at what may be coming in 2024. I could not see any unwrapped presents, and only a corner of what looked like it might be a photo behind the presents. I have no clue. Did anyone figure it out? BTW Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!

I could not see any unwrapped presents, and only a corner of what looked like it might be a photo behind the presents. I have no clue. Did anyone figure it out? BTW Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!
Spotted that too! But no clue as well.

Merry Christmas to all from a dweller across the International Dateline where Christmas Day is already 4 hours old. But instead of the usual hot Christmas Day here with Santa arriving wearing shorts, a T shirt and a sun hat, it looks like he will have to wear wet weather storm gear.

There looks like there might be an XBox logo in the lower left of the picture. The other picture looks like a screen grab of something (almost looks like a person hanging ornaments on a tree) in Surveyor 2.0.

Happy Holidays! 🎅

Merry Christmas to all from a dweller across the International Dateline where Christmas Day is already 4 hours old. But instead of the usual hot Christmas Day here with Santa arriving wearing shorts, a T shirt and a sun hat, it looks like he will have to wear wet weather storm gear.
Rain, thunderstorms and heavy downpours predicted for Christmas in my part of NZ as well. But Merry Christmas to everyone from me just the same.

I'm with Pware here in Sydney too. Just hope the weather holds off long enough to enjoy lunch and get back again before the hail strikes.

Have a great day and enjoy all that it brings where ever you are.

Up on the Gold Coast we are warming up for a hot day but forecast later for thunderstorms and rain just like the last couple of days. My next task is cooking the turkey outside but will be eating inside with the aircon on. Probably need a couple of coldies for that.
Can only see the top left corner of a screen layout which looks like Surveyor to me. And I can see a possible XBox symbol over to the right. I could think of other things I'd rather see but ...

A Merry Christmas to all. My new year's resolution is to learn how to animate humans properly. I've been animating for years but this particular skill eludes me. 🎅🎅🎅

I saw the puzzle pieces too. I'll wait until the unveiling.

I watched those storms live via a live stream (Patreon-only) from the famous Australian storm-chaser Daniel Shaw. We "hung" around in the Gunnedah area and then into the mountains. Eventually, he ended up in southern Queensland and yesterday we were chasing up there again this time in the moutains. Tonight (your afternoon) might be another chase.

The countryside reminds me a bit of the Midwest here in some places, while in others such as the mountains in NSW and southern QLD, the area looks like the Green Mountains in Vermont or other parts of the Appalachian Mountains here such as the Berkshires in Western Mass and eastern New York State. The cool part is I saw some nice trains too on the live stream. :)

The thing on the right looks like an Xbox controller, and the picture on the left to me suggests Surveyor 2.0 running on an iPad.

Back