First ever airport Competition

stmsoccer

TrainzForge Advisor
I will start a route one later but...............

For the first time ever a route building for just airports
Anyone whom wishes to particiate please post here
I need two other judges if you would like to do so
Screen_018-1.jpg

Here are the rules
- the route must have at least 1 runway (any where you may take off and land from May be grass/ or paved
- it must have at least 1 gate ( a parking space or one with a gangway/jetway)
-1 hangar
-2 Boards or more
- May not be an existing route or WIP
- To submit the airport to the contest, Post 8 screenshots of your route and one map view screenshot
- The airport must be operable ( on a loop or with sufficient distance to land and depart)
- Any era will do
-Any trainz version is acceptable
- Questions answered by PM or E-Mail

-The Competition will end on January 10th eastern us time(may Change)

The winner will be able to post their route on my site for download

List so far
-nzms
-iced8383
-captainkman
-JJDella

Judges
-me
-rrsignal

good luck all

Josh

Last edited:
great once i get more i will post a thread for contestants and that will start the competition.

Thanks
Josh

As an ex-commercial pilot, I'd be happy to judge, but be aware I'd look for technicalities. Dunno if that's good or not.

Thats fine with me sometimes it comes down to that and you could definately help

I know a thing or two from over 400 hours of flight simulator x as well
I would be glad to have you as a judge.

Thanks
Josh

I am also keen.
Just a question: I have 4 gates but they use gangways, do these count as gates??

yes they would count , but the point is to create a whole new route from a starting date which istba when i get more people

by the screenshots and the winner can post the route on my site as well as the dls

The other option would be to submit a zip file or cdp with non dls dependencies listed in a word doc
Which then i post on my site and can be downloaded for judging and playing and the winner will get his own download page.

(i will be getting 2010 so no big deal as for my version)

Thanks
Josh

Last edited:
I would be willing to either judge or enter. If I did enter, would I be able to build a rural 1 baseboard layout?

Great if you need any help or have questions contact me or rrsignal, or try FAA wwbsite(not sure of address) Try googling it.

I will put you on the list

Josh

Thanks for entering Jamie

If you mean 2 seperate airports, I would prefer one, but that is your choice.

If you mean two boards, that is plenty acceptable.

Thanks
Josh

Oh no ..... not another one!!

This forum is for screenshots – not competition announcements. Why not place this thread in the Community or some other forum?

Wish you well with the competition Josh. Look forward to seeing it in another Forum.

Meanwhile - here’s a screenshot!

Cheers
Casper
:)

tailfailnewflagwithbubb.jpg

With apologies to MINITRIX for doctoring his/her excellent PanAm Boeing 727 kuid:152080:20541. (It’s not a re-skin, just practicing with Gimp and breaking the habit of a lifetime - doctoring a screenshot!)

Back