EVWR GP38's

I remember a while back there were some EVWR GP38's released to go along with Dermmy's route i was wondering if those were still around. I have built a new PC (because the old one sucked and was slow) and finally getting back into Trainz.

Thanks Randy

I remember a while back there were some EVWR GP38's released to go along with Dermmy's route i was wondering if those were still around. I have built a new PC (because the old one sucked and was slow) and finally getting back into Trainz.

Thanks Randy

Hi Randy,

These are in fact still around and available at Jointed Rail. You can download them from www.jointedrail.com You will need to create an account, but otherwise these assets along with other good stuff is free. They also have some really, really, awesome payware assets too. :)

I created a massive route that takes Dermmy's EK and EVWR, and then I attached those to Dave Snow's Ozark Valley and Jointed Rails Midwest Grain routes to create one very large Mid-South to Midwest Coal Country to Plain States railroad. It takes me hours to drive the length of it plus all the busy AI action at the same time.

John

Thanks John i looked on Jointed rails site iI can't seem to find them
. Are they under the club car section i let my club car expire?

Thanks John i looked on Jointed rails site iI can't seem to find them
. Are they under the club car section i let my club car expire?

They used to be under the freeware stuff, or so I thought I may have been mistaken. I'm sorry I sent you on a false lead.

UPDATE:

I did some poking around. I found this on www.checkrail.com here:

http://checkrail.com/evwr_v2-0.htm Thanks to Joe (Joram24) and Jason(MDDE608) of RRMods for the freeware EVWR SD40-2 and SD60 for the session

This might be your lead to the stuff you are looking for.

John

Last edited:
Back