Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Any chance of this being finished or re-done?
Painted%20Locomotive_0.jpg

Oh this stuff looks cool!
2120a.jpg

3850a.jpg

4001a.jpg

http://www.trainweb.org/gensets/owners/ns.html

Last edited:
It's already in CR blue!

It's a Dash-8.5, if you ask me one of the ugliest loco's ever built/re-built...
I actually enjoy looking at those, however the first time I gazed upon it, I shared your viewpoint. :)

I think this wins the title "Ugliest Loco" However, I wouldn't mind seeing one in trainz.

How about repainting the SP Bloody Nose F7A & B's into the Daylight paint scheme? Also, I'd love to see some CF7's, ATSF F7's in the Blue Warbonnet, Yellow Warbonnet, and Early & Late Freight paint schemes, Daylight Passenger cars to go with the GS-4, ATSF passenger cars, UP F7's & pax (passenger) cars, FP7's, E8's & 9's, and most of all, streamlined NYC J3a's with matching pax cars for the 20th Century Ltd. That's my request for now. Also, PBY, I think it's pretty neat for a foreign loco. I just don't see it in every-day service with the Amtrak paint because for me it's kind of outta place.

Also, I'd love to see some CF7's in the Blue Warbonnet, Yellow Warbonnet, and Early & Late Freight paint schemes

Davesnow and btvfd has made CF7's in Yellow Warbonnet and blue freight schemes and are on the DLS.

Daylight Passenger cars to go with the GS-4

Magicland has made Daylight passenger cars on the DLS. They're a bit dated, but they are the only complete Daylight passenger train.

ATSF passenger cars

Included in pretty much every edition of Trainz.

UP F7's & pax (passenger) cars

Union Pacific F7's are available on Trainz Forge. Diecastgalore has Union Pacific streamlined passenger on the DLS.

E8's & 9's

Diecastgalore also made some matching E units and can be found on the DLS.

I think it's pretty neat for a foreign loco. I just don't see it in every-day service with the Amtrak paint because for me it's kind of outta place.

It's not foreign. It was made by Siemens in California. The design is foreign, based on Siemens 'Vectron' series of locomotives. It's intended to replace the aging AEM-7's and [apparently] not-so-reliable HHP-8's.

As for the New York Central cars, as far as I know they are none on the DLS.

Last edited:
Dang, y'all are GOOD! Sorry for the inconvenience. You know, coming to think of it, Trainboi1 is remaking the Daylight passenger cars with see-through windows and industry activity. Plus, how about an AC4400 in AWVR/SF/BNSF/UP paints? I know that AWVR Triple-7 has been made, but it doesn't really look that good to me. Oh, I just thought of something! Y'all know that the BR Class 55's have fuel-consuming scripts which can be activated, right? So, why not add them to the loco fleet? I know the steamers have them, but it would be awesome if they added the script to the diesels.

JR,

Wanted to suggest MRL SD45's in the new "red ball" scheme (or whatever they call it), like on your SD70ACe. Thanks for all of your hard work and great content!

Chase Z.

Back