Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

I think I'm going crazy or something here (I hope not, unless its train crazy lol) but how about some PRR Baldwin Sharks in both the four- and six-axle versions?[QOUTE]

landrvr1 made rf16s and a dr6, but you have to get it from somebidy by the user name of Electro

I would not mind some BC Rail C40-8Ms, or M-420s.

M-420W
166d462ef2fc75605167d635406f3fd1.jpg

C40-8M
903aa48e1bb412adbfa25b6c62c449a9.jpg

Zeldaboy14: I agree with you, but I don't think JR are the right people to do it. Don't listen to deadpoolmx55, lot's of people would agree with you, unfortunately some people are too selfish to tolerate other's opinions.

I would love to see some Bangor and Aroostook locomotives such as GP7s, SW9, NW2s, and BL2s. There are no good quality BAR locomotives that I am aware of and I think others would welcome them as well.

Zeldaboy14: I agree with you, but I don't think JR are the right people to do it. Don't listen to deadpoolmx55, lot's of people would agree with you, unfortunately some people are too selfish to tolerate other's opinions.
nope im just thinking realistically. I dont think we are the ones to make euro locomotives or routes, you do what you are interested in and love, and no one at JR seems to be interested in euro steam or euro diesel locomotives. have a fantastic day though!

I agree with deadpool, if you want a flying Scotsman try it your self! You never know what u can do!

I 2nd the BC Rail stuff as well as the CN "Blue Devils" and some GTW SD40-3's. Oh, and more IC stuff! Idk why, but I'm on this Canadian kick lately. LOL!

[video=youtube;MMEXrjOHLDU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MMEXrjOHLDU[/video]

What about some new modern coilcars a 62ft bulkhead flat car and a woodchip car whould take the ones on rrmods. not been fixed for 2009 and up.

Back