Engines Wishlist for Jointed Rail.

Will we ever see some gp30's? I know there was some on USLW at one time, but they didn't come back with the new website? There an interesting looking engine, would really like to see one painted up in PVR colors.

4349.1056998760.jpg

Note the windows.

How about an update to the NS SD60s so they run long hood forward by default. The current model has the 'F' on the long hood side, but runs short hood forward

How about an update to the NS SD60s so they run long hood forward by default. The current model has the 'F' on the long hood side, but runs short hood forward

In surveyor go to the consist tab under the traincar tab and choose the button with the red and green spinning arrow thing, then click that loco.

I think I'm going crazy or something here (I hope not, unless its train crazy lol) but how about some PRR Baldwin Sharks in both the four- and six-axle versions?

Landrvr1 made some already, there was a link on the forum for it, where has it gone?

EDIT: Oh well, I can't find the thread, but I do know before he left he gave several (still active) forum members permission to redistribute it, you might want to search on the forums for landrvr1...

Last edited:
Back