Easy way of loading an entire train in surveyor?

BarryRiedl

Is there a way of loading all the cars of a train in surveyor at once?
I am looking fill up a yard but would rather not have all the gondolas and hoppers empty.

I once found a thread that mentioned a button in surveyor
named "Copy to Consist" or something similar, but have been unable to find the button in-game.
I also have been unable to find the thread again in which I read about it!
If I am remembering correctly it was a function that copied the load information of one car in the consist to all the others.

Can anyone direct me to where i can find this button in the menus?
Or does anyone know of another way?

I am using TS2010.

Thank you in advance for any help!
:)
Barry

P.S. I am aware of the instant load command but that seems to by default just load the first load in the cars queue? (Which in my case would result in them being loaded with gravel instead of coal which is what I want them to be loaded with).

Two ways - in the rolling stock properties menu when you load one car there is a round icon top left of the window, clicking that will load all identical cars in the same consist. Works quick on unit trains but is not so quick on mixed freight.

Second way is to include the driver command 'InstantLoad' as the first command in a Driver's schedule. That way the entire consist loads straight away at the start of a session. On the DLS here.

Andy

Two ways - in the rolling stock properties menu when you load one car there is a round icon top left of the window, clicking that will load all identical cars in the same consist. Works quick on unit trains but is not so quick on mixed freight.

Second way is to include the driver command 'InstantLoad' as the first command in a Driver's schedule. That way the entire consist loads straight away at the start of a session. On the DLS here.

Andy

Now how did did I miss that icon?! :hehe::hehe:
It works perfectly for my purposes!
I will also find a use for "InstantLoad".
Thank you!
:D
Barry

You learn something new every day. Cheers mate!

peter

... in the rolling stock properties menu when you load one car there is a round icon top left of the window, clicking that will load all identical cars in the same consist. Works quick on unit trains but is not so quick on mixed freight.
I so cannot believe after all these years, had completely missed that one!! That's a big yay and thanks from me too. :Y:

Easy way of loading an

Hello Barry now that you got your trains loaded why don't you send them to me via iportal over the Internet.(anything built -in will work)
Danny5

Back