East Kentucky v2 (revisited ) (large pictures)

msdejesus

Although this has been out for a while, I've just found it, and wanted to show my gratitude to the creator of this beautiful route:

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

I most surely recommend it!:p

:eek: :eek:
The creator would be Dermmy, and he is a truly awesome routebuilder too. Your revamp is just as good as when he released it. i am blown away.
Cheers.:wave:

Truly awesome screenies Manuel, and I like the changes you have made. In fact I am completely blown away!!!!

I especially like the one with the empties grinding up the steep grade past the Leatherwood loadout, great pic.

I haven't even looked at EK3 for quite some time, but you have inspired me to at least think about finishing it....

Andy :)

Last edited:
My favorite too.

Dermmy, I hope you finish V.3. EK is my favorite route by far and i'm talking about both versions which I run often. Thanks

Allen

Bump.. Quick question, what track is that? Is that the track that comes with the route, or did you replace it? I want to look into using it on my route.

Bump.. Quick question, what track is that? Is that the track that comes with the route, or did you replace it? I want to look into using it on my route.

Quick answer: Yes, I did change the tracks, and they're from VMD I think.

Two more shots for today ...

31.jpg

32.jpg

Cheers,

Manuel :wave:

Back