Download speed very slow 2.15kb

I'm guessing that you do not have a FCT, but even then that is slow. Try changing your profile password (Planet Auran > Edit Account) when Trainz/Content Manager is not running.

Shane

Well Shane you are normally right, how ever on this occasion you are sadly wrong, my FCT does not run out till December 2013, it was working fine earlier today but now it's that slow it is saying try again.

In fact to connect to this forum it is that slow it isn't funny, but the real funny thing is it's only that website and it's links, and I should not have to reset my password if it was working fine earlier today

But I reset my password anyway, and still sooooooo slowwwwwww, I read the new threat thread on Nth Korea while I waited for the Trainz forum to load, has the botchy job on sp1 caused the servers to be over loaded by any chance.

Something is definitely wrong. Planet Auran, black pages and Simulatorcentral are all taking up to 5 minutes to load, if they load at all - it varies. Tried 2 browsers.
I had to do a password reset this afternoon. Surprisingly it also gave me a new username. I sucessfully logged into the Trainz Forums, which are loading normally.
I have been unable to log into any other N3V/Auran site. I need access to my planet Auran account to get my serial numbers to re-install Trainz12 and apply SP1 to a clean install.

Bob (CRO)

I didn't think you people had internet in QLD Bob, ha ha, don't worry Bob paybacks a female, state of origin is soon to come.

I'm in Brisbane, Queensland and have no speed issues whatsoever. I'm getting about 7 KB/s as I type, without a FCT. Sometimes it gets up between 10-15 KB/s, all on no FCT.

The web pages are loading no slower than usual either.

I usually get around 3.5 KB/s on a bad day.

I am connecting to all the sites just fine. Perhaps clearing your DNS cache may help you. What OS are you using?

@Steve123 - Thought you guys would be scared to mention 'Origin'. I'm just wondering when Victalia will be included to give someone else a chance to win. :hehe:
@kd7eirjim - I am just in the process of re-installing everything onto a brand new gaming system. No copy and or paste errors from my old system as i am doing everything fresh. I am dual booting - Win7-64bit on a Seagate 1TB 7200rpm disk, and Win7 ultimate on a SSD. Running a i73770k with 8GB 2400 RAM. Will do some optimising just to be sure - to be sure.

Bob (CRO)

@ cascaderailroad. Shoot I larfed!! Fortunately i am hard wired......
love reading your posts

Bob (CRO)

Good Afternoon Steve123
We are not seeing any issues with speed from our servers at this time, and a quick test here gave up to 300KBps before the download completed. As such, I would recommend that you check your connection, as the servers are providing full speeds at this time.

Regards

Good afternoon Zec Murphy, I was going to ring you at home and get you out of bed to fix it but I thought you might have been over worked fixing SP1, So i would like to inform you that the problem was not mine yet it seemed to have been solved by this morning, however I can only speak for myself and not Bob my lonely QLD State Of Origin supporter as he was having a similar problem to me {as written above}. The problem could not have been mine Mr Zec because every other website I went to was of blistering pace, but I do thank you for all your concern and constructive reply. Kindest Regards Steve123

Back