Doors opening/closing beeps or chimes ?

paul_r

Been looking for a script to include the above sound in the driver command line just before the passenger door control. Surely there must be something somewhere? can anyone give me a pointer?

Bob

bump ....

or maybe I could add a line of script into the consist config file? - have never done this so would need instruction.

Bob

Bob,

I missed your thread in among all the noise lately.

I've seen this before on some trams, but sorry I can't remember which ones. My assumption this is done by, as you've mentioned, a script that is somehow called up at the time of the animated door opening and closing. How to do this is beyond my abilities. If I can find those models, I'll post the KUID for you to perform an autopsy on to get the details on the process.

Thanks for that John - would be good for me to sort it out somehow.

As you are a veteran could I throw another current puzzle at you? Have been trying to use triggers with passenger door control to get only the doors on the platform side open. I have built my own stations so the usual method doesn't work. Can you think of anything else (or maybe another rule I haven't found?). At the moment have to have LHS and RHS platform groups in trackmarklists.

Bob

Thanks for that John - would be good for me to sort it out somehow.

As you are a veteran could I throw another current puzzle at you? Have been trying to use triggers with passenger door control to get only the doors on the platform side open. I have built my own stations so the usual method doesn't work. Can you think of anything else (or maybe another rule I haven't found?). At the moment have to have LHS and RHS platform groups in trackmarklists.

Bob

I wish I could help you with that. I've only used triggers once or twice, seriously in all my Trainzing years. I just never needed them for my routes. I'll continue checking for trams with dinging doors. I had a database crash which has required a lengthy EDR - it was a self-inflicted thing, and right now things are on hold until I can sort out my mess.

Back