Does The Mojave Subdivision Include Cajon Pass?

AlextheAC4400

Recently I have been collecting all the materials to recreate all three runaway trains on the infamous Cajon Pass and I have been in dispute as to weather I should download what looks to be a legitimate route on the download station, or splurge the $32 (Stuff is more expensive in Canada Lol) for the Mojave Subdivision route on the Trainz Store. My question is, does the official Mojave Subdivision route on the Trainz Store include Cajon Pass, or is Cajon Pass not a part of the route? If Cajon Pass is not part of the Mojave Subdivision route then I can save myself some disappointment and money and download the route on the download station instead. If the route does indeed include Cajon Pass then I will purchase the Mojave Subdivision as I would prefer to acquire Cajon Pass from the official Trainz Store then to have to collect it second hand on the download station and risk missing dependencies. If anyone owns the official Mojave Subdivision route then I hope you can answer my question.
Happy Rails,
Alex

No it only includes the section between Bakersfield, CA to Mojave, CA and that's it - Cajon Pass isn't included and to be honest Cajon Pass is kinda far from the Mojave Sub which would make sense to not include it. I know there are a few Cajon Pass routes on the Download Station by searching Cajon Pass.

Cheers

No it only includes the section between Bakersfield, CA to Mojave, CA and that's it - Cajon Pass isn't included and to be honest Cajon Pass is kinda far from the Mojave Sub which would make sense to not include it. I know there are a few Cajon Pass routes on the Download Station by searching Cajon Pass.

Cheers

Thank you so much for answering my question! I asked this question because I'm all the way in the great white north and I ain't that familiar with the different subdivisions in the U.S. and the precise location of Cajon Pass. This is great to know because now I wont be wasting $32 on something that doesn't even have what I am looking for. I bid you good day sir!
Happy Rails,
Alex

Thank you so much for answering my question! I asked this question because I'm all the way in the great white north and I ain't that familiar with the different subdivisions in the U.S. and the precise location of Cajon Pass. This is great to know because now I wont be wasting $32 on something that doesn't even have what I am looking for. I bid you good day sir!
Happy Rails,
Alex

Before you tell off Mojave as bad and not worth it, it does include custom content and four sessions, not to mention the scenery and the Lone Pine Branch by HiawathaMR can be merged into Mojave for more fun.

Happy Rails,
Alex
You're welcome. Maybe when its on sale then it might be worth as it usually goes down to $6.25usd (going from past years). Its still a good route nevertheless.

Before you tell off Mojave as bad and not worth it, it does include custom content and four sessions, not to mention the scenery and the Lone Pine Branch by HiawathaMR can be merged into Mojave for more fun.

Payware routes can't be merged to other routes unfortunately and if they were able to they'll be at different heights more likely.

Cheers

You can't merge built-in or DLC routes directly, but you can modify the routes and sessions and add in i-Portals.

You can't merge built-in or DLC routes directly, but you can modify the routes and sessions and add in i-Portals.

You're welcome. Maybe when its on sale then it might be worth as it usually goes down to $6.25usd (going from past years). Its still a good route nevertheless.

Payware routes can't be merged to other routes unfortunately and if they were able to they'll be at different heights more likely.

Cheers

Realized this far too late…

Back