DLS problems...

stevelerro

Owner of K&L Trainz
Ive tried using, Google Chrome, IE, FireFox and Safari, none of which will allow the download helper to download anything. I purchased a 1st class ticket and activated it. Google Chrome never connects, IE keeps 'retrying', Safari says 'idle' and FireFox never starts downloading....

any thoughts?

stevelerro

Do you get these errors when you try to load the DLS itself, or when you use the Download (Helper) option? Have you tried clearing caches, clearing cookies (at least, for Auran sites), logging out and back in, and so forth?

Can you download content from CMP itself? Can it even connect by chance?

-Chris

Since im using trs2004, i use the dls online, then click the download using the helper option, so the helper window opens and when it retreives all dependancies, it starts, then goes right to retrying...

Since im using trs2004, i use the dls online, then click the download using the helper option, so the helper window opens and when it retreives all dependancies, it starts, then goes right to retrying...
Do you have TRS2004 updated to the latest service pack? If not, you can grab it here.

Unfortunately my knowledge of older versions of Trainz (pre-2006) is limited. Hopefully someone else can help you in a better way.

-Chris

Back