Dan River Route(Still updating)

Dan River got an update.A new paint job!! And new screens!! Enjoy!:)

Shot at 2007-08-13

A steep hill between the end of the route and the entrance of it.

Shot at 2007-08-13

Eastern Danville,VA again.

Shot at 2007-08-13

Another Shot.

Yes, you can try 'Multi-texturing. It is combining several different textures by applying them lightly over the base texture to get the realistic look.
Cheers,
Sean

If your going to do N.C. Are you going to do the freeways? And other things?

1. I-485

2. I-277

3. CLT Airport

4. John Blelk Freeway (Heads to Airport.)

5. Dowd Rd. (At Airport.)

6. Downtown

7. Uptown

8. Panthers Football Field

9. Urban Areas

10. Open Areas (Corn fields Ect, Ect.)

Just thinking.

If your going to do N.C. Are you going to do the freeways? And other things?

1. I-485

2. I-277

3. CLT Airport

4. John Blelk Freeway (Heads to Airport.)

5. Dowd Rd. (At Airport.)

6. Downtown

7. Uptown

8. Panthers Football Field

9. Urban Areas

10. Open Areas (Corn fields Ect, Ect.)

Just thinking.

NO this is in Greensboro,NC not Charlotte although I take Amtrak trips to Charlotte(Piedmont 73 and 74)

New Screenies

A Train loaded with trailers from US Trainz going through an abandoned Freight Shed.Norfolk Southern that is!!

Crossing the Dan River

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

That sweet the screenshots, diesel9! Also I love NS CW40-9! But I can't wait that Shane gonna new paint color as grey primer cover on NS CW40-9 but I doubt or HOPEFULLY! :p

That sweet the screenshots, diesel9! Also I love NS CW40-9! But I can't wait that Shane gonna new paint color as grey primer cover on NS CW40-9 but I doubt or HOPEFULLY! :p

Thanks!! :) I hope for the new paint color too.

New screenies and a little infomation. This route is really based on The NS Piedmont Division, and the segment I have on my route is the Danville District which goes through Greensboro and High Point, NC.Here are the new screens.

A BNSF Loco GE Dash 9-44CW going through Willow Avenue in Danville.

#79 Carolinian arriving at The Burlington Station.

People pumping gas at the BP store and people eating Big Macs at McDonalds' awoke to the sound of the Carolinan:hehe:

A NS Dash9-44CW going through old industries in Reidsville.

Yet another railyard called the Dundee Yard in Danville!!!

Different views of the Dundee Yard.

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Nice the screens, Diesel9:wave: Plus what kind you would use the photo unloaded? It Photobukcet or Imageshack or other? Because I have just curious because my Fraps have been problem for me so I want take other.

Nice the screens, Diesel9:wave: Plus what kind you would use the photo unloaded? It Photobukcet or Imageshack or other? Because I have just curious because my Fraps have been problem for me so I want take other.

I'm using imageshack

I use imageshack as well, and I:

1) take the screenshots in-game (print screen),
2) convert the shotz from .tga to .jpg with The Gimp, and
3) upload to imageshack (the upload interface is fairly self-explanitory--select the picture from its file, add some tags like TRS, check the resize box if you want to resize it, and then click "host it").

Hope that helps!

Back