CSX Saginaw Sub "REBORN"!

those crossing gates, are those cloakedghosts and your running in 04, or are those for 06, and ones i haven't found out about

I did 2 things in this pic. I used LP's crossings and put Cloakedghosts stand-alone towers. I am running TRS2006. It was easier to do this so I can add that third tower infront of the I&O Crossing that activates if a train runs on the I&O Line. That area was hard to do, but it was fun. -Chris

oh, ok, well, i did a search for LP crossings in the game, but i didn't find them, strange indeed. i got cloaked ghosts crossing towers, now i need to find the LP crossings and see if the towers will activate.

Last edited:
Updating: The south end to Toledo is finished. Here's some screenies of the portion of Ohio where it runs next to Ann Arbor Railroad and crosses the CN and NS Detroit Lines. -Chris

bordpw9.jpg

junctionis0.jpg

toledopl8.jpg

Freewqare or Payware

The Line looks great for any Freight lover no matter what railroad you have. Is this Payware or Freeware.:confused:

Proud Member of:

Amtrakgeekzone
ProTrainz
Trainz Pro Routes

Some final screenshots before the route is at USTrainz. It will include 3 prototypical sessions of the Q203, D736, and K309 trains.

7mileroadvk5.jpg

7 Mile road crossing in Northville, Michigan.

northvilleza4.jpg

This is in Northville by the Cider Mill. There used to be 4 tracks here and 1 still remains. They kept a few feet of track and kept a C&O boxcar there. I had to substitute with a Wabash Boxcar at the DLS.

Now into Detroit:

westdbf6.jpg

CSX Coke Express is about to cross Michigan Avenue and Miller Road.
i96gj6.jpg

Crossing over the Southfield Freeway after the Oak Yard Split.
cplouwg0.jpg

Crossing over the NS Michigan Line and CP Lou in the distance to the right.
rougemereee5.jpg

Heading into Rougemere Yard.
yardsg6.jpg

This is Rougemere Yard: CSX's major yard of Detroit, Michigan. -Chris

Apparently Michigan Avenue and the grade crossing next to CP Lou is in accurate due to my dumb charts (Ooops!), but now it's fixed and accurate. Here it is now. -Chris
new2ca1.jpg

new1gj9.jpg

Chris...You have done an OUTSTANDING job on this route...Your work sure is up there with Grogstops...You may not capture all the detail like he does...But you sure capture all the rest....You keep up the good work :)

Back