CP Finally did it...

wow, that paint looks so wrong on an SD60. Nah, that should be on an SD40, and kept it a candy apple red SOO.

nice find

Honestly, I like the red on that, I hope they keep one Hockey Stick & one Candy Apple for a heritage.
Sorry bearcat, but Engi(Can I please call you that Engineer Blouse?) here is right.

Last edited:
The units are not simply being repainted but rather getting a complete overhaul and paint at CADrail in Montreal before returning to service. VERY dissapointing that they are not getting the beaver logo.

I agree Nikos, I want one witha Dual Flags on also.
I would be awesome if they could a heritage series with the SD60's like UP did with there 70Ace's

This SUCKS! We heard they were getting rid of these things. If there putting this kind of money into them, I'm sure they will be around for another 10 years at least. As for the beaver logo, they say they will never do that again as it cost $15,000 extra per side.

This SUCKS! We heard they were getting rid of these things. If there putting this kind of money into them, I'm sure they will be around for another 10 years at least. As for the beaver logo, they say they will never do that again as it cost $15,000 extra per side.

I'd seriously like to know where you got that number......

Trying not to start flame war's but you guys are buffs..Im 10 and can identafie a loco by noise,horn and design but really i dont take roster shots i dont do any of that $##$. Im a rail fan for the purpose of being a railfan.. If anything, Keep a darned picture on your darned desk. Get over it and stop crying like babes over it.. Railroads do what they have to do.. Metra after a fire compleatly repainted it MRTX 184 to be exact.. But in all means do not geek out over this its a stupid paint job.. Who cares about that.. You kind's of people irratate the living daylights out of me...

Just wait until there's only one patched Conrail unit on NS. Everyone will FREAK.

No beaver? oh well :p

(hehehehe)

Cheers,
Joshua

Back