Administrativa2,<kuid:81871:28025>
Is contained in the pack CSD_naklad2

at Trainz Luvr

White Running Board 3rd Rail 30.48m/100ft,<kuid:61015:37035>
Is contained in the pack I linked to.

at TrainZone

Oak 1,<kuid:52597:22661>
Oak 2,<kuid:52597:22662>

search for Trees by Jarmo Puntanen in the page.

and

Bare Bridge 56,<kuid:44700:38035>

search for [FONT=book antiqua,times new roman,times]kuid 44700a in the page.

The following I cannot find anywhere:
Oak_16b,<kuid:145747:22041>
Oak_24b,<kuid:145747:22040>
Oak_32b,<kuid:145747:22039>
Pihta 03 17m,<kuid:52597:22303>
Platform,<kuid:169269:40012>

but I don't think I used them that much.
[/FONT]

Sorry, but I'll have to pull out aswell. My internet has been down for ages and I've had too much going on at the moment. I'll still work on the routeand release it but it won't be part of the competition. Sorry about this but good luck to everyone.

Matt

As you wish coolmatty, I'll adjust the list. Good luck with the finished route though.

Also, the forum poll's gives a maximum of 10 poll options

I think as there are now only 18 entries, could you create two polls of nine, lasting for two weeks, then perhaps a single poll for the top two from each heat lasting for two further weeks? Perhaps there are some more suggestions on the best way to do this, or should more (or fewer) people pass through each heat?

BidMod.

I have just uploaded my entry. "Sandy River to Bongo Creek 2007RBC".

This is the first route I have uploaded since TRS2004, so I am not sure how it is going to go. I have also made the route 17 boards long, with 2 boards either side for portals. So if it is disqualified so be it.

Australian themed route.

I have included 2 basic sessions with another one on the way.
Steam Dayz: Takes you to the past when steam ruled to rails. Watch out for rolling stock from all over Australia. :) and maybe a special suprise ;)

Coal Duties: Watch the Frieghtcorp NSW 90 Class Locos preform some duties out on the Sandybanks line.

When the competion is finished I am going to release a larger version. Spred it out a bit :)

Regards

Last edited:

This is the first route I have uploaded since TRS2004, so I am not sure how it is going to go. I have also made the route 17 boards long, with 2 boards either side for portals. So if it is disqualified so be it.

---

I think I might become unpopular if I didn't suggest you tried to shave boards off to make it 15.

Feel free to release both versions though.
BidMod.

I think I might become unpopular if I didn't suggest you tried to shave boards off to make it 15.

Feel free to release both versions though.
BidMod.

Initially you did say that that would have been ok, and I had already created 75% of the route/layout. So I thought what the heck.

Regards

I've uploaded my route, but the time needed for the DLS process may mean that I won't be able to amend and resubmit if it doesn't work, or more likely CMP has inserted the wrong details and it appears with the locomotives (this has happened a lot recently).

In this eventuality, the route and session can be found here:
http://bidmod.googlepages.com/BM-RailMuseum.cdp

Good luck everyone,
BidMod.

Edit: to my knowledge there are no non-DLS dependencies, but I am checking this as I type.

I think as there are now only 18 entries, could you create two polls of nine, lasting for two weeks, then perhaps a single poll for the top two from each heat lasting for two further weeks? Perhaps there are some more suggestions on the best way to do this, or should more (or fewer) people pass through each heat?

BidMod.

I'm afraid this will be my last post for a couple of weeks, but it is looking like there will be fewer than 10 entries on the DLS unless they are submitted NOW!!!

Please could the relevent supermod set up a voting thread on the relevent date - I'd be really grateful. :D There's only need to be one though :(

Could I also remind people to add the tag RBC2007 or 2007RBC to their description or title fields please.

There are no non-DLS dependencies on my entry that are not built in :)

Regards,
BidMod

Sorry, but unless the end date is changed, I will have to pull out of the competition. My route is not quite finished, and 2 days is not enough time for me. If you could just PLEASE push back the release date to, perhaps the same date as the US competition, I could stay in. Otherwise, I'll have to release my route later as seperate to the competition. By 2 days I mean I'm 12 hours ahead of US Eastern Standard Time. In other words, I'm GMT+5.

no probs, good luck.

Sorry, but unless the end date is changed, I will have to pull out of the competition. My route is not quite finished, and 2 days is not enough time for me. If you could just PLEASE push back the release date to, perhaps the same date as the US competition, I could stay in. Otherwise, I'll have to release my route later as seperate to the competition. By 2 days I mean I'm 12 hours ahead of US Eastern Standard Time. In other words, I'm GMT+5.

How much extra time you need?
Will the end of the week work?

So, officially we have these layouts?

Sandy River to Bongo Creek 2007RBC
-axe1970

Penguinville East 2007RBC
-RooRocz

Rowhedge 2007RBC
-Kelly88

PortSwitchingCo 1a 2007RBC
-philskene

Crewe 2007RBC
- Segy

TBA
-Bidmod

TBC
-Moojgoo

Let me know if ive missed any, please.
You can search the DLS for '2007RBC' to locate them all.

Alan

Thanks Alan,

I noted on checking my layout/route that no discription appeared, even though it shows in "Driver", and Surveyor, even in the discription in CMP. After the comp is finished I will release a fixed version.

Regards

AXE

Thanks Alan,

I noted on checking my layout/route that no discription appeared, even though it shows in "Driver", and Surveyor, even in the discription in CMP. After the comp is finished I will release a fixed version.

Regards

AXE

That is one of the few things I can change. I know you are going to do an updated vers after anyway, but we can easily get the description on this layout so when people are judjing, they have something to read.

Let me know what description to put in it.

I can't download til its quiter, later in the week.

Alan

Let me know what description to put in it.

I can't download til its quiter, later in the week.

Alan

Cool.
Alan I hope this is suitable for you to add into my discription for Kuid 1970:1015

Sandy River to Bongo Creek 2007RBC.
Competition Route 2007

• Australian themed route.
  • Fictional, but protypical like.
  • 15 boards plus 2 extra boards for portals.
  • Interactive industries included.
  • ProtoLars Industry used.
  • Includes items only available on the DLS. However most items are Built-in.
  • Tested with TRS2006
Extended Version coming soon.

Regards

Axe

Last edited:
Back