Class 170 DMU ?

Hi, I´m new in this forum and I´ve seen that you have the Class 170 Turbostar, I´d like to get it, I have been looking for it on the whole internet for six months, if you have the CDP file, could you please send it to (edited) ?? I´d be so glad, thanks very much

Welcome to the forums.

Two things:

1. It's not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum.
2. The version that Mallard2007 has is payware so he will not be able to send it without potentially breaking the law (or at least the forum rules).

Shane

Hi, I´m new in this forum and I´ve seen that you have the Class 170 Turbostar, I´d like to get it, I have been looking for it on the whole internet for six months, if you have the CDP file, could you please send it to ?? I´d be so glad, thanks very much

Edit you email address out to keep the bots from picking it up use PM or split the email address in two.

Cheerio John

I have a max file for the turbo star 170 which was created by obi1knobi some time ago, if anyone can instruct me as to how I get it accessible to you all I am willing to share this, as he released it for anyone to work on who so desired

Back