Canadian Rocky Mountains 2011

Trainz Brainz Dispatchers get ready for Laggan Sub sessions!

Ok all we are getting close to releasing 2 sessions for the Laggan Sub!
One or 2 more days and than Roys Trainz Brainz will take Trainz AI "as is" and launch 2 very nice sessions created by Henk and working flawless on his MAC and virtual windows world but not on my windows 8.1 computer.
I had to recreate the entire session rules, signals,triggers,markers etc and could make the dispatcher session work with AI consist running back and forth all controlled by the user to throw switches, a daunting task by moments as there are many 1 track sections up and down the mountains and sidings not long enough for all consists to back up.
The full automatic session I could make to "work" for about 8 plus hours or more and than AI takes a different view on allowing things to go as should be and you have to help out once in a while give a driver a wait or earlier go ahead.
Both sessions run only with the accompanied route as signals,markers,triggers were added changed to make this all work.

Have a nice day

Roy

Pickup your 2 sessions made for the Laggan Sub

Morning all just to let you all know the 2 sessions are ready for download.
Any discussions or thoughts please post on the other thread Laggan Sub keep this thread as far as possible for picture sharing.

Roy:wave:

Returning to an old favourite ... :)

354e0e43b3c42e1663f66a9c85c5f8cb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Roy - I was looking at your website and out of the routes. There is only one route that I am really interested in and that is the Columbia River Basin which I will most likely get next month for Christmas from my wife. However, There is a preview screenshot in your Rogers Pass route that I want to ask you about. I am curious where I can find that "Rocky Mountaineer" train set if you don't mind me asking. Thanks in advance

@Eaglefan,

thanks for posting and asking.
Well the Columbia river Basin is included in the CPR Mountain Sub 1.0.8 this is the original route which runs from Viktor Lake West of Revelstoke throught the McConnaught and Mc Donald tunnels , columbia river Basin strecth all the way up to Ottertail were it ends in an IP that connects to the Laggan Sub all the way into Calgary.
The Rocky Mountaineer old and new livery and other special weathered reskinned CPR/CNR engines you get a link to my drive when you get the CPR Mountain Sub 1.0.8!

Morning all,

Steve thanks for posting and yes not bad first results.
@burebista from your post i asume you like and yes it is a most texture snow.
More to coming upcoming weeks.

bandicam%2B2014-11-24%2B12-18-30-698.jpg

bandicam%2B2014-11-24%2B12-18-44-629.jpg

bandicam%2B2014-11-24%2B12-19-03-640.jpg

bandicam%2B2014-11-24%2B12-19-17-113.jpg

Roy: I Love The Things You are Creating..I envy your talent..I hope you & Ning and the Deer are getting along..Peg and I just got home from a Nice Turkey Thanksgiving Dinner..Of Course I had my Share LOL..I Think about you guys a lot ..Your Friend..

Morning Bob and Peg, all,

Happy Day after thanksgiving!
thanks for the kind post and although I am still in excile for my allergies but it seems 2015 looks promising i can go home again.
Djoetje and ning say hello to all trainzers and as one can see it is not only Ning who like selfies but Djoetje even more and he mimic Ning in her head poses so sweet and intellgent.;)

1403487148300%2B%281%29.jpg
1403487145385%2B%281%29.jpg

CPR Mountain Sub Seasonal getting ready soon

Well a lot happend and a major remake of th CPR Mountain Sub resulted in a absolute stunning 3 seasons route with additional deep snow effects to make the thrill of snow plowing a next task to implement with TANE coming soon.
i started a new thread in the payware section just to inform those interested in this new route.
more pictures will be shown here to get a feel of what to expect and more.
bandicam%2B2014-11-29%2B12-53-59-888.jpg

bandicam%2B2014-11-29%2B12-54-52-280.jpg

bandicam%2B2014-11-29%2B12-54-33-507.jpg

bandicam%2B2014-11-29%2B13-32-29-365.jpg

Roy;)

Well, Steve you live closer to the real world showing off fall colors of deciduous trees and it seems the larch, western larch show beautiful yellow,orange colors when shedding their leafs.

this is one of those remarcable thins mother nature offers the eye for those paying attention and honest I very much like the larch to fill near track and further away patches with these wonderful conifers.

check wikipedia they write i qoute:
Larix lyallii, the Subalpine Larch, or simply Alpine Larch, is a deciduous, coniferous tree native to northwestern North America. It lives at very high altitudes—1,800 to 2,400 m (5,900 to 7,900 ft)—in the Rocky Mountains of Idaho, Montana, British Columbia, and Alberta. There is a disjunct population in the Cascade Range of Washington.

Roy:)

slide_317976_2934101_free.jpg

Tamarack means wood for snowshoes

Hi Rick,

yes the name is Tamarack larch!Why, Wikipedia says:

Larix laricina, commonly known as the tamarack,[SUP][2][/SUP] hackmatack[SUP][2][/SUP] eastern larch,[SUP][2][/SUP] black larch,[SUP][2][/SUP] red larch,[SUP][2][/SUP] or American larch,[SUP][2][/SUP] is a species of larch native to Canada, from eastern Yukon and Inuvik, Northwest Territories east to Newfoundland, and also south into the northeastern United States from Minnesota to Cranesville Swamp, Maryland; there is also a disjunct population in central Alaska. The word tamarack is theAlgonquian name for the species and means "wood used for snowshoes".

240px-Larix_laricina.jpg

Yes it is deciduos most beautiful 3 seasons I like very much.

Roy:)

#488 0n the High Line..Durango & Silverton..

:wave:Wow Roy those are Beautiful shots..Here is one of mine..I hope you don't mind..Let me know what you think..
Bobcass_20141128_0056_zpsf4452b3c.jpg

Back