Cab Forward missing KUIDs

Sentenal

I downloaded Phil Skene's Cab Forward session or his Harbor Master route and then downloaded the loco from the Rapid Share link. The kuids that are missing are:

101839:40002
101839:40003
101839:40008

I thought these were minor missing kuids until I loaded up the session and had an invisible loco. I done an extensive search on the internet and here in the forums but I could not find a download location for my missing KUIDs.

Thank you for any help rendered

Ed

PM link and let me take a look at it.
I have a cab_forward but not by that kuid ID
My cab_forward was a version 2.5.
I up dated to 2.9

Look at screen shot the engine number is the same as yours.
Your going to have to update engine and dependents.
The kuids you listed are NOT cabforward
101839:40002
101839:40003
101839:40008

I looked using the CM but could not find anything for cab forward....who was the author or the 2.9 version?

I tried that in both the CM and download station web page and both reported "no assets found."
Its not on the DLS
Well..I guess you didn't install it.
I downloaded from the link you sent me just to see if it was the same one. It was.

:confused: Ok, so I'm a bit confused. So you did he update yourself using other specs? I did install the loco from the link I sent you...I guess I don't understand what I need to do to make this loco work. Would you please spell it out for me in layman's terms? Thanks

:confused: Ok, so I'm a bit confused. So you did the update yourself using other specs? I did install the loco from the link I sent you...I guess I don't understand what I need to do to make this loco work. Would you please spell it out for me in layman's terms? Thanks

OK...1st I don't know if you have listed in your CM.
You stated you can't find it in CM.

I still have the same RapidShare I DL (US_Loco_SP CabForward AC-12 #4294_RapidShare.cdp, date 1/14/2012

As to the first part of this post.
I updated all Cabfordward assets to trz12+H4 with AssetX

The original eng spc had 17 warnings.
I just replaced it with enginespec USRA 2-8-8-2 e-spec TS12 <kuid2:96914:51474:3>

But if you can't find it you can't fix it!

Sentenal --

Have you downloaded my revised version?

It comes in a package containing Ben Neal's steamers, see here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...n-Neal’s-steam-locomotives-error-free-in-TS12

The RapidShare link is:

https://www.rapidshare.com/files/2890034993/BenNealSteamLocomotivePackageTS12.zip

As for safety valve popping, see my post #59 here:

http://forums.auran.com/trainz/show...t-Is-it-worth-it/page4&highlight=nickel+plate

Use the "US Big Steam enginespec" from the Download Station and edit it so that
safety-valve-low-pressure = 2496

Tell me how you go.

Phil

Hey Phil, eveything is good. I have the cab forward plus all the other great Steam Locos. Thank you very much for directing me to the Rapid Share link and the other threads.

Hey Phil, eveything is good. I have the cab forward plus all the other great Steam Locos. Thank you very much for directing me to the Rapid Share link and the other threads.

Well I tried and I did answer your PM
The original download is not that hard to fix.

Back