BTH Type 1/Class 15?

nathanmallard

Is there one available somewhere? I thought Paul Hobbs had one at rail-sim.com, but I cannot find it anywhere. I'm sure there is one, if there isn't its the only mainline diesel (apart from the prototypes) not to be represented in Trainz. :eek:

@ Nathan, I've had this version of Paul's Class 15 for a while. Been waiting patiently for a coloured version. Gam

Hi i am Sorossir And i like to make a class 15 And i can't do it alone will some one help me for a free copy of trainz 2019 or trainz 2007 ?

can i have the downloaid i can make texture files for it
I can see that you are new here. I'm not sure that you are aware but this thread is more than a decade old and the locomotive shown in the images has most likely been updated. You may want to check the Download Station and see if the loco is available there for download.

You also cannot request the download because we don't share content among ourselves except for rare instances and this is done with permission from the author.

I can see that you are new here. I'm not sure that you are aware but this thread is more than a decade old and the locomotive shown in the images has most likely been updated. You may want to check the Download Station and see if the loco is available there for download.

You also cannot request the download because we don't share content among ourselves except for rare instances and this is done with permission from the author.
ok thx i had a look i can't find it and i tryed TRAINZland and more i seen the BHT class 15 is gone there must be a new one somewere

Don't mention that website here! They have illegally obtained assets and you can get in trouble for mentioning that site here.

i got in thuch of paul he said going to get back to me soon

Back