Bring back the auran chat room

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
If you used the auran chat room or even if you would have liked to have joined the chat room and want to see it back lets show Auran it can be popular and it was a useful tool for newbies :)

If you used the auran chat room or even if you would have liked to have joined the chat room and want to see it back lets show Auran it can be popular and it was a useful tool for newbies :)

Too right :) I can only wish they would bring it back (I'll probably use it more) but for some of us, its also an even more useful tool than the forums. If no one knows what we are talking about, the Trainz chatroom often was about Trainz and more often than not, not about Trainz. :) This was often an experience in its self.

Hi Louise,

Yes, it would be great if the chat room was back on.

I miss the people there.... even Boco.:D

Say hi to Kate.

Cheers,
Ron

Yeah, all chant "bring back the chat - bring back the chat , I miss all the ascii art as much as I miss Boco :eek: :hehe:

/me whacks everyone with a wonderfully wet wiggly worm :)

Cheers David

BRING BACK THE CHAT :D

Big Hi to Louise, WEN, aa, Electro, Pommie and all the other Trainz chatters.

The Trainz community lost a lot when the chat site closed.

DaveW

I could probally help out on this... im an old irc'er from way back when Dreamcast was popular... not much i don't know about irc

Bring back the Chat!

i don't think i was around when the chat was up but i want it back!:hehe: Or...add it.:eek:

/Transforms and rolls out. :wave: :hehe:

If they bring it back, hopefully all the waffle will disappear from these forums, along with those ridiculous smilies:cool:. Like a question mark (?) or explanation mark (!), you only have to use one!:D

I say bring back the Chat Room now, :hehe: but don't bother to tell me the location. :confused:

Bye. :'(

The chat room concept would be a huge improvement and make solving problems easier. Not to mention you won't have a lot of "Gimmie Pigs" if you can teach them how to make things.

Cheers,
Joshua

I'll vote for bringing it back!

SantaFeBuff: the IRC chat is not a new concept for Trainz; its been around in since at least UTC I believe even earlier.

peter

I'll vote for bringing it back!

SantaFeBuff: the IRC chat is not a new concept for Trainz; its been around in since at least UTC I believe even earlier.

peter

I know that Peter! I didn't say it was a new concept. :hehe:

Cheers,
Joshua

Back