Ben's back and he's changed

Ben1337

Trainz operator
Hi there friends.

After I had left the community I was absolutely lost to what to do.

Then i had met up with the transport tycoon forums and I had learned how to treat to people properly because of this post:
Raichase (transport tycoon forums) said:
If you're going to be a member of these forums, just post respectfully (which, having read most of your posts with your other account, you did do that).

Don't spam (haven't done that)

Mind your pleases and thankyous - without them, text can come off as rude and arrogant and demanding, even if the guy behind the computer is meek and friendly. Text doesn't inherantly carry emotions, thats what "please" "thankyou" and ":)" is for.

For example:

"Tell me why you edited my post"

Sounds more offensive than

"Please tell me why you edited my post? I'm curious :)"

See the difference?

I don't think anyone here dislikes YOU as a person. I for one object to this kind of behaviour though. Especially posts like "Well CYA i can't be bothered to carry this on. (run up to my room).". Thats the reaction of an infant. To be respected here, don't say stuff like that. Either poke back, or just sit quietly.

check this out:

well for my old problem with animations I would now ask it like this:

could you please teach me how to animate objects? I'm curious.:D

And I also should mind saying my thank yous.

Sorry about my previous behavior on the forums. i guess it was just jealousy.

Do you forgive me?

Guess having a break the forums for a while was a good idea after all (It helped me to think more calmly).

I am still open for ideas.

I wish that I could delete my earlier posts/threads.

P.S. If you don't post anything I will understand why.

Last edited:
Welcome back Ben, I hope everything improves for you a rest from one forum and then looking at others can be very rewarding.

Craig
:):):)

this is how i plan to improve:

I think that it would be better for us if I could see what I could compare my life on new forums with old ones, and then see what's the difference between them.

Or i ask somebody like my friend what I could do o improve.

Thanks for wishing my luck craig really appreciate it, and i think that I am going to need it.

Last edited:
I didn't realize that I was missed so much.

Thanks, really appreciate it.

I think that It would be very difficult to convince john that I have changed.

p.s. I was planning to come back about this time next year.

Welcome back. I figured that you would come back after you had time to think on things a little. As is said, it's easier to catch flies with honey rather than vinegar.
I recall you having some animation problems and I'm by no means an animation expert. I'll help if I can, but I'm sure someone more experienced than I would probably be of better benefit to you.

Yup,

Welcome back - I've found that sometimes I lack enthusiasm for a project/activity.
Then returning to it gives an added impetus.

Only one suggestion (If I may) - don't spend all your time indoors - there's lots of things outside that are good too!

Colin

*Worryed*... Hi? Are you sure about this ben?

:hehe:

Welcome i missed ya, But it was for the best.

Yeah it was for the best. And every day I had thought of you,jivebunny,caddylars and john.

Welcome back Ben.

Cheers

AJ
Yup,

Welcome back - I've found that sometimes I lack enthusiasm for a project/activity.
Then returning to it gives an added impetus.

Only one suggestion (If I may) - don't spend all your time indoors - there's lots of things outside that are good too!

Colin
Thanks people.

Maybe I could ride my scooter to the train station in the summer.:)

Last edited:
An apology to my friends

Well I am very sorry and I realize that It might take years to build our friendship up again.

I've been through mental hell (jealousy and envy as in philosophy) and back and my mental side of my brain was badly scorched and that resulted in me feeling upset and then... nothing. And all I ask is will you be my friends again.

Feel like this at the moment:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JFhkhRZhDas

Well I am very sorry and I realize that It might take years to build our friendship up again.

I've been through mental hell (jealousy and envy as in philosophy) and back and my mental side of my brain was badly scorched and that resulted in me feeling upset and then... nothing. And all I ask is will you be my friends again.

Feel like this at the moment:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=JFhkhRZhDas
Hi Ben,

I have been there and back and then there again and finally finding my way back until my next visit :'(

We are all friends here in TRAINZLAND.

Take care.

Craig
:):):)

Hi Ben,

Let me paraphrase you new signature: ;)

Reminder for ourselves: Politeness means Trainz Community or viceversa.

Alberte, :wave:

I admire your attitude Ben. It is very hard to build bridges after you have burned them, so well done. I hope things are better for you now mentally and that life in general is improving for you.

Welcome back Ben.
Best wishes,
Padster

Back