Trainz Resource is now open

PerRock

Moderator - Read the CoC!
I find that too often of these forums the good posts with tutorials, places to get drawings and such will all to often get buried in among other posts. So I thought to make an area where one can go, find what he wants (a tutorial on GAMX, or a tech drawing of a P42, etc) they can; and easily, with out having to dig through tons of other "how can I...?" posts. And so here is: The Trainz Resource

peter

Last edited:
Oh I should mention. I am looking for willing people who have made tutorials and such to either post them or allow them to be linked at TTR.

peter

Hi Peter, great idea!

I have several tutorials on my site which relate primarily to my content but could be of help in other areas. I'll get the address' ready to list and post in a couple of days on The Trainz Resource site.

(If I space out and forget...:sleep: ... knock me on the head to wake me up!:D )

Dave

I'm in for this one :)
I most certainly hope this site actually goes somewhere :)

Zec

post it! thats the nice thing. Its set up as a forum, so anyone cam post tutorials and such.

peter

Yeah I might check up on this fourm later for research for when one of my BIG projects Like the container port thread.:D

To all users who would/have post in this thread:Thanks for making and posting in this thread. Really appreciate it.:wave::D

Last edited:
Hey Tutorial Makers! The Trainz Resource is looking for tutorials to post. We would love it id you posted yours (or a link to yours) at the Trainz Resource; If you don't have the time we can arrange for it to posted.

peter

Back