Beginning of my eleventh year with this wonderful world of Trainz!

dmdrake

Trainz Creator since 2001
Hello All. The 28th of May marks the beginning of my eleventh year with this wonderful world of Trainz! Though I have been busy with family matters for the last couple of years I still check in every day on the forum and enjoy it as much as ever. I’m pleased that with all the upgrades and changes to Trainz, many users still find my content useful. My content has been downloaded almost 200 million times! I’ve had a great time with Trainz and want to thank the community for being so supportive and generous!

All Aboard! Dave :wave:

Dave,

Congrats on achieving this milestone in the Trainz world.

Thank you for all the content you have created for the benefit of the Trainz Community.

Regards,

Hello Dave,

Congratulations. Thank you for your work. Your California textures and trees are especially valuable to me.

"...many users still find my content useful."

That's some understatement!

Bernie

Congratulations Dave,

Like somebody else said, I have a lot of your assets, and they are great. Hope you're family's doing well.
Dano

Not to mention around 2300 items for the DHR, Dave. That content has been downloaded over 31,000 times. A huge milestone.

Bill

You are more than an Icon

Dave,

hope all well at home and family matters under control more or less.
When one talk about trainz it should be DMdrake as you are more than a pillar one of the foundations i have no other wording for it right now.
Many of your beautiful creations have a place in my routes. Many houses,trees, although my most favorite the Douglas Fir i layed to rest in my TS2006 route as a winterized version to hibernate and wait for one future content creator (DMdrake) to make exactly that Fir in St technology. Imagine we have a new pofig star on this side of the the ocean.
many many thanks again and hope you have some time now to buy TS12 and go for it again.

have a great year,

Roy and Ning:)

Last edited:
Hello Dave,

Congratulations on the beginning of your eleventh year with Trainz. Your trees alone have to be a milestone in the history of Trainz, with such a variety of trees that you created. I hope that all is well for you and your family. :)

Regards.

Last edited:
Congrats man. I've never seen a decent route that wasn't loaded with your stuff. Were all looking forward to more great things to come in the future.

Dave: Congradulations on your 11th year..You haved served this community with great products..Thank you very much..:wave: :wave:

Considering the dwell time for most PC games, this is truly a testament to what a wonderful activity we have here and the people that stick around so long, having fun. Congratulations to all like DMDrake who contributed so much. :Y:

Congratulations, Dave on this upcoming anniversary. 11 years is a long time with the same computer program even with all of its upgrades and variations along the way. :)

If it wasn't for your trees and buildings, my virtual world never would have come alive!

Hopefully as your life settles down again, you'll be able to immerse yourself in the newer world of TS10 and TS12.

Take care,

John

Thats a lot a DLs

Just think if they were a $1.00 a shot.....lol...Gratz..been with the crew about the same lenght of time also...
Mrmom

Back