been huntin'

Ish6 has some great mars routes on the DLS, including the Valles Marineris, although it has a couple of missing assets and something faulty with the "wind" sound. I substituted for the missings and had to delete the wind sound. For some reason it kept saying the .wav sound file did not exist even though it was right there in the folder.

Ish6 has some great mars routes on the DLS, including the Valles Marineris, although it has a couple of missing assets and something faulty with the "wind" sound. I substituted for the missings and had to delete the wind sound. For some reason it kept saying the .wav sound file did not exist even though it was right there in the folder.
ive seen that route.

That is often a case where the .wav file is corrupt or in a format that Trainz doesn't like. I've fixed that a few time by importing it into a sound editor and just saving it again as a .wav file. You have to delete the asset from the route and then add it back to make it load the new sound file rather than use the one that has been cached.

Back