BAH ! HUMBUG !! AURAN !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorman1066

HAIL TRAMS HERE
In the past I have come out swinging in support for Auran on most issues, but not this time. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and I also believe in a dressing down where required.

Auran, prepare to be dressed.

Particularly when certain parts of Auran aren't really in that much financial trouble. What Auran has done to their loyal hardworking staff in the week before Christmas under the guise of "good responsible business" and in the best interests of investors, is reprehensible, unconscionable, underhanded, immoral, unAustralian and just plain WRONG.

In the coming days, I hope those responsible for the decision to "release staff" downsize or whatever, are haunted by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. Being a law abiding citizen myself, there is little I can do to these business "efficientardos", but you have given me no alternative but to invoke the age old, tried and proven Aussie curse.
"I hope all your chickens come home to roost, turn into emus and trample down your dunny door"...... and in this case, I hope they also do unspeakable things to your Christmas puddings!!!

If it weren't for my own unashamed self interest in Trainz, I'd return the CD's DVD's in their respective boxes, tell you where to jam them and have nothing more to do with the company and it's products. I'd also make sure all and sundry knew about your shrewd business ethics as well.

I am guessing it is a little too late to appeal to your moral sense of fair play and urge you to do the "right thing" by the staff and the families concerned.

Consider yourselves told!!!!!

Merry Christmas to all the people who have lost their jobs and their families. I am sure even better things are awaiting you in the new year.
Many thanks for your tireless and timely efforts in the past. Thankyou for your contribution in making the Trainz Community such an enjoyable and fulfilling experience.

There is a good chance that this thread will remain uncensored for a while as there are few moderators left to do anything about it.

Sel Churchward
aka motorman1066

Understand your feelings but do you think that's really what they want is a post such as this?

Cheers

AJ

Sels quote;
"I am guessing it is a little too late to appeal to your moral sense of fair play and urge you to do the "right thing" by the staff and the families concerned.

Consider yourselves told!!!!!"

I whole heartedly agree with Sel after hearing from Lance this morning that he is not rehired and looking for an other job.

Very disappointed with this news.

No Cheers,

Bill.

Last edited:
I whole heartedly agree with Sel after hearing from Lance this morning that he is not rehired and looking for an other job.

Very disappointed with this news.

No Cheers,

Bill.

WHAT? Is Lance out of the game?
Thats just to sad, i actually liked that guy.
All i can do, is realy wish him all the best in the future.

Lars
I hope he drops by some day, just to si Hi

Last edited:
Lance is a very good person and also a longtime Trainzer. If you really respect him give him your best wishes. :)

Cheers

AJ

Sels quote;

after hearing from Lance this morning that he is not rehired and looking for an other job.

Bill.

If this is correct, this is very sad.

I have had the pleasure of speeking with and dealing with Lance on a few occasion's, and it was always a pleasure too comunicate with him.

Sorry to hear this. I do hope Lance will post too say Goodbye.:'(

Alex

What, No Lance????????

WOW

I met Lance on several occasions since 2004,
he has always been a very helpful down to Earth person
I Especially liked his passion for Trainz at the Brisbane
Model train show every year,
And not to mention his patience with the kids (& us)

Very Sad News Indeed. :'(

Thanks for everything Lance, Chin up Mate.

Just remember, When one door shuts another one opens.

If there is Anything i can do, You have my 100% support

Torana

P.S. WHAT THE........:confused:

TWO GOOD MEN GONE...

TWO GOOD MEN GONE from the Ranks of Our family in such a Short Time. Very SAD affair:

Thanks For all the Help and supprot over the Years Lance, Thanks soo much Dude you will be missed. for shure

Thumper aka Greg:)

TWO GOOD MEN GONE from the Ranks of Our family in such a Short Time. Very SAD affair:

Thanks For all the Help and supprot over the Years Lance, Thanks soo much Dude you will be missed. for shure

Thumper aka Greg:)
Who is the second good man?

Rants, rumours and conspiracies

We need a new forum called 'Rants, Rumours and Conspiracies' that can be dedicated to the subject of Auran's recent troubles.

If we had that, then we could choose not to read it.

Cheers

Narrowgauge

Good luck in future, Lance Jago, Rob Shaw and Alan Yeomans.

It is wrong that they let go of the three most respected and well known members of the Trainz team, you are the only three I have spoken to in anyway shape or form and every time you have always put a great deal of effort into helping me with my concern or just in general being a very friendly person. Don't give up hope and keep in contact.

I hope you find better luck in the New Year...

Tom

Alan Rob Lance

Words cannot express how we the community of this fine game feel about the services the three of you have given. The three of you have given your time your effort and your creative talents to this community. Your presence your input will be missed guys. I hope that 2008 brings you good fortune and happiness. Goodbye Goodluck

Cheers

Ghostryder Aka Scott

Hi All,
I meant for this thread not to name names and to be a of a more generalised "kick in the pants" for Auran for the timing at which this has all occurred. When it comes down to it, it is Auran's concern how they choose to conduct their........business??? We as customers and supporters don't have to agree with it.

However, now that the cat is out of the bag...........

I would sincerely like to thank Lance for his tireless effort in promoting Auran and Trainz. I have known him for a few years now and have found him to be a very pleasant, personable, approachable and obliging man. His interest and support for Trainz Creators through the various Traniz user's groups and more personal support through the Help Desk, went far and beyond the call of duty expected from any staff member in ANY company and organisation, bar none. His support and attendance at the South East Queensland Trainz User Group alone was unbelievable. The manner in which he promoted and remained passionately loyal to Auran and Trainz has been displayed on many occasions by his unfailing ability to keep company business and personal business separate and discreet even from those who know him well. He certainly did not deserve the callous manner in which he was dismissed and unfortunately for Auran, they have lost the best ambassador they have had or are likely to ever possess again.

Strangely, I have no commiserations for Lance, just gratitude and inspiration for I know a man of his integrity and callibre will be snapped up by any employer of his choosing. God knows he will have enough referees and personal references.

Lance doesn't know that most of us know he put a lot more into Auran than he was ever paid for or given credit for.

Good Luck Lance, sincere thanks for a job really well done, we will all miss you. Sit back over Christmas, relax, have a few drinks, a few cigars and enjoy the company of your family and friends. Be in peace for there awaits many good things for you next year.

To the other staff members who have suffered this shock, I would also like to thank you for your contribution to the Trainz community and make you aware that you efforts haven't gone unnoticed as well. I have always found dealings with both of you very friendly and inspiring. I did not know you both as well as I know Lance, but my best wishes for a Merry Christmas and best of luck in your future endeavours go out to you as well.

To answer your question Foxy. Of course THEY, the company don't want people to know of this despicable act so close to Christmas. However, how else are THEY, the people ever going to stamp out this callous disregard for staff shown by major companies until the truth be told?

And I thank you, AJ for demonstrating the courage of your convictions and intestinal fortitude to leave this message uncensored on a once great forum.

Yours very sincerely
Sel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back