Australian screenshots

Found an unexpected gold mine on an old backup CD - all Gmax mesh files for the Sydney Trolley Bus project through I had lost them.

Did a major makeover of the buses and other project assets - even found the Route DEM files so might even finish it this time.

Nice to meet old friends
nswgr_46class_20140812_0001_zpsa426bdc7.jpg

nswgr_46class_20140807_0001_zpsf0c93b2a.jpg

While working on some trackwork on the overhead line, a SSR Ballast Train charges underneath the girder bridge departing Port Kembla.

-Eno Silvie

Last night in Port Kembla SCT engine shed, saw some unexpected visitors. Two ARG AC class locomotives.

The next morning sees an SCT train head out of the yard. (The wagons are the closest thing to ABFX wagons I have currently installed)

The same train, crossing onto the mainline. (The wagons are the closest thing to ABFX wagons I have currently installed)

-Eno Silvie

A screenshot of a mates trackwork.

Just a few questions
In regards to signalling and liveries in the 1980s, was the NSWGR Tuscan still around in the 1980s, and were electronic signals used?

-Eno Silvie

Hi Cooltrain
At this stage it should be included with the Healesville route in TANE :) But credit for it's creation most definitely goes to Azervich, all I've done is use it and drop a new script into it for him :)

Zec

A screenshot of a mates trackwork.

Just a few questions
In regards to signalling and liveries in the 1980s, was the NSWGR Tuscan still around in the 1980s, and were electronic signals used?

-Eno Silvie

The Candy livery started in the 1980's but every other livery was still around into the 1990's. As to signals I guess you mean colour light signals. Those signals have been around since the '20's at least. Having said that there were semaphore signals in Sydney up until the late '90's, even kerosine powered signals at Rosehill.

Railwayz.

Final QR Ekka Steam Train - 2014

Good Evening,

Well today was the final day of the Royal Queensland Show ( Ekka ). After a 10 day show bringing the country to the city of Brisbane, The QR trains return many delighted families. Here this evening we see PB15 #444 heading down to Southport and connecting with PB15 #540 at Bethania which shall head of to Beaudesert. With the cold rainy weather closing in over the South - East QLD sky, PB15 #540 slowly rumbles down to Beaudesert.

I was hoping on getting more screenshots but after an incident were I accidently clicked "get of train" and it wouldn't allow me to get back on, this was abandoned.

Please Enjoy

Bethania

Departing Bethania

Heading Towards Waterford

Cambogan Creek

Farm Crossing just before Buccan

Passing the crops outside of Logan Village

Approaching Logan Village

Departing Jimboomba

-Cheers

Just a few questions

-Eno Silvie

NSWGR 5910
As Railwayz put it, by the 1990's there were still a number of locomotives still running around in the original Tuscan livery, There were several locomotives still running around in Reverse Tuscan. Some examples i know were still running around in Tuscan, 4856 4870 4899 4446 a few 46 and 80 class units. Several units wore the Reverse livery 4488 4491 4497. 44232 retained its reverse livery until withdrawn. There maybe other units, i know Railway Digest used to print the loco fleet list and what livery they wore atleast once a year before they changed the format.

Back